The70's Back With SuperSilverHaze, Punchcake, Nanaz, BubbaKush

Got some pics?
1723509611698.png

And to boot, they are 4wks old ! My other grows were halfway through their veg
There’s evil 😈 in my garden

I think less is more. Plants like us are designed to live. Sometimes I see damaged or unhealthy growth and it’s all because the owner over nuted, pH’ed, PPm’ed to death.

Since its all 3 strains, which are all different, its gotta be me 😞 i F’d up the nutes, im burning em to death 💀 the water is ph’d and i calibrate the meter as needed. Soil is soil, worm castings and a little xtra perlite…… its gotta be nutes

I’ll just water as usual, i wonder if a once a week soaking with runoff would help

Since its all 3 strains, which are all different, its gotta be me 😞 i F’d up the nutes, im burning em to death 💀 the water is ph’d and i calibrate the meter as needed. Soil is soil, worm castings and a little xtra perlite…… its gotta be nutes
I’ve legit never pH’ed in my life. When I first joined here I got the “you gotta pH!”. So I went and bought a kit, then a proper grower in here sent me a PM. He said something like, do you garden? I said I do. He said is your garden good? I said it’s absolutely lovely. He said then just do the same with canna. It’s legit the best advice I’ve ever had.

So my question is do you garden?
I’ll just water as usual, i wonder if a once a week soaking with runoff would help
I don’t overthink watering. I just know. I waterboard mine like I fucking hate them. I’m talking 4L straight down her throat. When I first joined I had a member try and tell me plants being rained on is bad for them because the grow lights will burn their wet leaves once they go back under lights lol. He believed it too. Another time I was reading that a member “warmed” the water before watering so it’s not too cold. Like wtf? Rain in winter is freezing. Why on earth would that be a solution?

So yeah, I don’t try to reinvent the wheel and I’m defs less is more. That said I’ve never won a plant of the month so I’m defs not a grow messiah lol.

I’ve legit never pH’ed in my life. When I first joined here I got the “you gotta pH!”. So I went and bought a kit, then a proper grower in here sent me a PM. He said something like, do you garden? I said I do. He said is your garden good? I said it’s absolutely lovely. He said then just do the same with canna. It’s legit the best advice I’ve ever had.

So my question is do you garden?

I don’t overthink watering. I just know. I waterboard mine like I fucking hate them. I’m talking 4L straight down her throat. When I first joined I had a member try and tell me plants being rained on is bad for them because the grow lights will burn their wet leaves once they go back under lights lol. He believed it too. Another time I was reading that a member “warmed” the water before watering so it’s not too cold. Like wtf? Rain in winter is freezing. Why on earth would that be a solution?

So yeah, I don’t try to reinvent the wheel and I’m defs less is more. That said I’ve never won a plant of the month so I’m defs not a grow messiah lol.

Thanx Trala, i do some very light gardening, my latest is to kill all the roots of a orange trumpet vine that has absolutely taken over one of my flower beds. I wait for s periscope shoot to pop up, i dig down as far as i can and “roundup” the root, its been an all summer project.

I want sooooooo bad to restart this grow over, my patience is thin 🙄🙄

Thanx Trala, i do some very light gardening, my latest is to kill all the roots of a orange trumpet vine that has absolutely taken over one of my flower beds. I wait for s periscope shoot to pop up, i dig down as far as i can and “roundup” the root, its been an all summer project.

I want sooooooo bad to restart this grow over, my patience is thin 🙄🙄
That’s another weird thing I’ve found with canna growers. They are roots obsessed. Tbh I don’t get it. I am foliage focussed. If my foliage is good, I know my roots are good. Same goes when I want to cull a plant in my garden. If you want to eradicate your orange trumpet, start with the plant. Chop the plant, then torture the stump below the dirt line. The roots are like veins, but to live the plant needs a host, that’s your limb growth. Take that out and she’s fucked.

I think start over. Keep her as a side plant to learn grow lessons, but if you have a seen abundance, start again with a new plant.

For me I watched growers in here. Found the type of plant I want to grow, then asked carcass, the grower I admire most, to guide me, which he did, for about 3 years lol. I’m just starting to come into my own now.

Back
Top Bottom