The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Went to check on Big Momma this morning and I believe she looks a little better. I gave them all a feeding of 2.5ml Pro-Tekt and 2.5ml Foilage Pro with a little great White phed to 6. I will get a couple pics of them a little later.✌️

Eastcoastghost your plants are looking amazing. I believe that would b heat related stress from them crazy powerful lights lol. But she will b fine she’s a weed. Lol. But dam nice job going on there. There like shrubs If I was a fancy Hollywood person. Those would b my shrubs all day. And I’d definitely have to have a few spog @InTheShed around also. Put lights and things on there. Only problems would b people taking my bushes. Lol.

Thanks a lot Icemann, I believe Big Momma is looking a little better since I moved lights up and put her in the corner. She was being naughty so I put her in the corner lol, hopefully she will straighten up lol. I’m excited to see what they look like after the stretch, hopefully they get nice size with good node spacing for some nice colas lol.✌️

Omg shed 12 hours later and I’m still Laughing. Do u even lift. Omg. Kill me.
This is why people here put up with me :cool:.
...with a little great White phed to 6.
Every time you write "phed" I read it as "fed"! :laugh:
And I’d definitely have to have a few spog
With the beasts you're growing you don't need to waste your time on a spog®. If you really want something like that grow a photo and trim off all the side growth like a SOG. At least that way you can grow it 3 feet tall instead of 10 inches!

Looks like I’m goin to have a 6 month supply we will c no one is playin the guessin game wounder how much I’m goin to yield mhm sucks only time will tell

Back
Top Bottom