The Peeece-ful Gardeners Laboratory

I get mine online.

1.jpg

but you can find them in most health food places as well.

Decarb first (I do 240º for 90 mins including time for the bud to reach temps) and break them up. No need to grind them as the MB2 has a grinder built in. How much bud you use (and its THC content) will determine the strength of the oil.

For example, 15 grams at 15% THC in 2 cups of oil at 80% efficiency will only get you 3.8mg/ml THC. That's a pretty small dose by most standards.

Picked up 5 sheets of plywood and 2 sheets of OSB for $120... not the best deal, but a start...

I went over and met another guy that was selling his whole shed... I though I was going to have to tear it down if I wanted it... He said I could have it for $400... he will take it down and pull all the nails and pile it for me to pick up... This shed is 14x16... so needless to say for $520, only thing missing is siding, insulation, shingles, wire and plumbing ...

I get mine online.
but you can find them in most health food places as well.

Decarb first and break them up. No need to grind them as the MB2 has a grinder built in. How much bud you use (and its THC content) will determine the strength of the oil.

For example, 15 grams at 15% THC in 2 cups of oil at 80% efficiency will only get you 3.8mg/ml THC. That's a pretty small dose by most standards.

You just saved me disappointed thats for sure...! So for me, I have bought the THC oil from my dispensaries and its generally 20 mg/ml... So woah... How much do I need for 2 cups of nectar?

Well on your way Peece, I've been lurking over here.
Thanks for saying Hi!

Going to get this started and am hoping to be using the new Flower room buy Mid July!

You just saved me disappointed thats for sure...! So for me, I have bought the THC oil from my dispensaries and its generally 20 mg/ml... So woah... How much do I need for 2 cups of nectar?
80 grams at 15% THC gets you 20.29mg/ml. Without testing, THC % is a crapshoot. I always assume 10% but I don't grow under anything close to optimal conditions.

Here is a link to OldBear's spreadsheet for doing the calcs:
Concentration and Doseage Calculator
Save it to your computer and unless you're doing blends, only use the first profile and Blend One on the bottom.

Great info..
Thanks Fellas!

@Guy Cavallero can you post a picture of the brand of caps you use? Do you guys buy them online or locally? I want to use Grape seed oil as well.
My new toy just came in the mail... MB2 machine... bit of an impulse...well all impulse buy while surfing the net high and with a bag of Doritos Sweet Chilli Heat... Any way...

I have been looking at different caps and some of them say do not fill with liquid... I would assume the coconut oil is liquid when you fill them right? I don't care for coconut so trying to stay away from that...Although my better half insists it doesn't have any coconut taste...

So.. best de-carb time and temp? Grind the bud before de-carb?
220F / and an hour?
Then in the MB2 machine... 2 cups of oil and 15g of de-carbed bud... and then, follow the MB2 instructions?
You know what's crazy......my adopted daughter; her birth mom is a drug addict. Not to judge at all, but heavy shit. My daughter is the only one in my household that doesn't take CBD in one form or another and its only because shes afraid of becoming an "addict"......I know, but you have to respect her opinion. I never once hid marijuana from my family and my kids respect my privacy. If their friends want good growing or marijuana based advice I give it. The CBD has made a huge difference in my life just by allowing me more time with my dog. This was what piqued my original interest. All of these added benefits have come out of the woodwork since then and I'm proud to be able to offer this incredible medicine to my family. My 89 year old mother in law takes it to relax her severe tremors. This is no bullshit people.
@Peeece, I decarbed around 4 ozs of CBDurban for an hour at 200f. Then I did a 2nd batch of just a bit less than that. I used an oven roasting bag to try and minimize smell, which was still VERY noticeable. I didn't grind the bud at all, bud intact after drying in the normal fashion. No cure.
I've got 2 types of CBDs on the go now too brother, should have some clones to share soon.

@InTheShed shared his calculation techniques with me early on for my capsule making and I've stuck with his formula. Super easy! Thanks again for your help brother.

You know what's crazy......my adopted daughter; her birth mom is a drug addict. Not to judge at all, but heavy shit. My daughter is the only one in my household that doesn't take CBD in one form or another and its only because shes afraid of becoming an "addict"......I know, but you have to respect her opinion. I never once hid marijuana from my family and my kids respect my privacy. If their friends want good growing or marijuana based advice I give it. The CBD has made a huge difference in my life just by allowing me more time with my dog. This was what piqued my original interest. All of these added benefits have come out of the woodwork since then and I'm proud to be able to offer this incredible medicine to my family. My 89 year old mother in law takes it to relax her severe tremors. This is no bullshit people.
@Peeece, I decarbed around 4 ozs of CBDurban for an hour at 200f. Then I did a 2nd batch of just a bit less than that. I used an oven roasting bag to try and minimize smell, which was still VERY noticeable. I didn't grind the bud at all, bud intact after drying in the normal fashion. No cure.
I've got 2 types of CBDs on the go now too brother, should have some clones to share soon.

@InTheShed shared his calculation techniques with me early on for my capsule making and I've stuck with his formula. Super easy! Thanks again for your help brother.
I'm paying it forward Guy! Spreading the knowledge just like you. :high-five:

I've got a CBD Lemon Potion auto I'm going to drop this winter to see what everyone thinks. I take straight CBD oil every morning to help with the symptoms of my post concussion syndrome.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks for putting my journal into Kryo while I took care of business...
Can I move it out of purgatory and back into the light?

Thanks!

So its been a crazy summer! I see it's going to take me the rest of 2018 to catch up! I see some crazy GREEN being grown everywhere!!

So looks like the end of June was my last post or close to it... My plan was to have a new grow shed built by the summer, and it took me until this past week to finally move everything in and I am still trying to get settled in but wanted to bring all of you along for the ride! I just uploaded my pics... soo without anymore delay...
Welcome into Peeece's Green Emporium!

So I picked up some patio doors, and put them as the wall between my flower room and veg room...
I put mylar on all the walls, and on the inside of the patio doors, I added a Mirror tint...
The only light bulb I have on in the flower room is a green LED...so some of the pics I have have a green tint to...

My flower room is 6 X 7.5
Veg room is 4X5

I now have two girls in flower that should be done in another week or two... Cinderella 99 and White Widow X Big Bud
In my flower room I have two ready to move into the flower room shortly... two more to be up potted and then moved into the flower room...
11 clones... and 7 seedlings!

I'll list everything off shortly... Gotta go out and tuck the girls in for the night!

Back
Top Bottom