The Mega Crop Thread

983EAEB6-15CE-4596-88F2-1ACD4FE25ADD.jpeg

Evrey were lol

LOL! Way too late for a SOG. Unless you cut them in half, wait a few days, and flip 'em.
Yeah agree or cut clone n go strait flower guess can’t b to mad my yield will increase a bit witch I could care less cuz all I care is quality

Yeah I’m on like day 5 or 6 flipped at day 22
Man those are showing pretty quick. Im on day 8 and I might be showing like that in 3 more days.

Too couch locked...I smoke you know.

I apologize for that grumpy posting earlier today regarding old men who hold their age over others like a badge of superiority. It had no place here but embarrassingly my judgment was impaired because some old retired guy I used to work with that I have always been nothing but nice to recently said something to me that was eons beyond all civility. I would take it down but it is too late to edit it so I sincerely apologize to all. :sorry:
Hell brother, I didn't see anything to apologize for. And that offended anyone, they need to visit their safe space and grow the f### up. No PC crap for me, speak your mind freely. We need more of that!

hi all, haven't caught up with everything in this thread yet (it moves fast!), but wanted to give an update.

We have been testing and looking to possibly roll out on the next Mega Crop release a fully powder version. This seems to have been a big concern for many indoor growers on forums, so we have been looking for ways to safely do this. Some recent tests have shown that we are able to do so in a stable 0 precipitate form when using normal dose strength. When mixing concentrate solutions there is still an issue it small amounts of lockup, however we are also planning to eventually release a 2 Part Mega crop specifically for fertilizer injection systems (ballpark similar to Jacks 5-12-26). So people who require highly concentrated mixes will be able to use this new Mega Crop product.

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Hell brother, I didn't see anything to apologize for. And that offended anyone, they need to visit their safe space and grow the f### up. No PC crap for me, speak your mind freely. We need more of that!
After a career in construction where coarseness and generally obnoxious behavior was not only largely tolerated but often encouraged (picture middle school with really big toys) I sometimes suspect I need to check myself to not offend civilized society and everyone is so nice and supportive out here, I would rather be safe than sorry but I appreciate your validation.

Back
Top Bottom