The Mega Crop Thread

This plant is 3 1/2 weeks into flower and mega crop is rocking. No calmag yet with ro water

Attachments

• 76597CCB-86B5-4A68-B080-184FAD63D8E3.jpeg
    76597CCB-86B5-4A68-B080-184FAD63D8E3.jpeg
    749.8 KB · Views: 109
  • AE5D9BC9-0932-4E71-B05B-5857B08888DB.jpeg
    AE5D9BC9-0932-4E71-B05B-5857B08888DB.jpeg
    740.1 KB · Views: 114
I like to CalMag just before and right on through flower at 5 ml. Preventative maintenance.

quick storage note on MC - do not get it wet.

when i got my bag of MC it had been compromised and some of it got wet causing clumps.
i took a couple of the clumps, pulverized them to break them up, then spread them out in a plastic container to dry them.

this is the result...

lumpy, gooey, gelatinous mess...
the MC did not dry out, and even pulled moisture from the air.

was not what i expected at all.

Do you guys think it's safe to use empty DEF containers for mixing nutes? Washed well obviously. I'm thinking it should be fine.

DEF ?

if it's been cleaned i use whatever. used 5 gallon pails in a rdwc build that were for tractor oil before lol

Do you guys think it's safe to use empty DEF containers for mixing nutes? Washed well obviously. I'm thinking it should be fine.

Probably ok, but ONLY where at least one parent strain is of a diesel origin. :laugh:

quick storage note on MC - do not get it wet.

when i got my bag of MC it had been compromised and some of it got wet causing clumps.
i took a couple of the clumps, pulverized them to break them up, then spread them out in a plastic container to dry them.

this is the result...

lumpy, gooey, gelatinous mess...
the MC did not dry out, and even pulled moisture from the air.

was not what i expected at all.
Yup I left my bag open for a hr untill I remembered n it was like that cough me off guard

Dont forget to invite Freddy Kruger and Eddy Scissor hands over for trim day!

Hello all! Plants are looking really good in this thread! I'm on MC nutes, as well. I haven't had a chance to catch up from the start on this VERY LONG thread, but I seem to be in good company! If anyone wants to take a look at my grow, it's in my sig. I'm having some issues with droopy leaves that I think might be over-watering, but I'm not sure because I'm being very careful to only water every 3 days in mesh pots. Any advice is well welcome!

PS. My images aren't uploading here after a few tries, so you'll have to go to my bagseed grow to opine. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom