The Mega Crop Thread

Sorry. Yes they are all autos.

That makes life easier. I'm not sure of the lineage of all the crosses, but I do know that Dark Devil is normally a smallish plant (as are many of Sweet Seeds autos). I assume any cross of it will be smaller too. I would think it would be easier if you tried to choose plants of similar stature. The Dutch Passions will probably be good sized. I'd try to stick with other plants that are going to stretch too so you can maintain a more even canopy.

I am growing 2 Dark Devil Autos right now. Only thing that can say that they are supposed to be sensitive to high nutrients. I think mine are under fed right now because they just aren’t as green as the other plants. I just started flower and I’m watering with 4.? Grams per gallon next time. I will push one of the two just to see how much MC it will take for the next grow. 21 days old now and all the plants seem happy. Even Nancy.

Attachments

• EE9A0BF3-4F69-4DB0-8098-0E3A415CFD96.jpeg
    EE9A0BF3-4F69-4DB0-8098-0E3A415CFD96.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • 1A077652-46ED-4BC4-8868-43EA15B2D958.jpeg
    1A077652-46ED-4BC4-8868-43EA15B2D958.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • A75FCF8E-7EF5-4DD2-B2B1-84600AF19812.jpeg
    A75FCF8E-7EF5-4DD2-B2B1-84600AF19812.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
I switched over to MC about two weeks ago. I've got 2 white widow autos starting there 7th week of flower and they are finishing out great. 3 crown royale photo, 1 strawberry kush clone and one unknown clone. All of them on week seven of veg. The clones are doing much better than the crown royale are doing. They are at 4.5g for feeding. Looks to me like they need calmag. Or should I up my mc to 5g per gallon. If I add calmag should I reduce the mc? What do you all think? I have attached pictures.... 1st pic is of one of my clones. The rest are my problem girls. Tried to get top and side pics.
20191118_154421.jpg
20191118_154400.jpg
20191118_154353.jpg
20191118_154345.jpg
20191118_154341.jpg

I switched over to MC about two weeks ago. I've got 2 white widow autos starting there 7th week of flower and they are finishing out great. 3 crown royale photo, 1 strawberry kush clone and one unknown clone. All of them on week seven of veg. The clones are doing much better than the crown royale are doing. They are at 4.5g for feeding. Looks to me like they need calmag. Or should I up my mc to 5g per gallon. If I add calmag should I reduce the mc? What do you all think? I have attached pictures.... 1st pic is of one of my clones. The rest are my problem girls. Tried to get top and side pics.
20191118_154421.jpg
20191118_154400.jpg
20191118_154353.jpg
20191118_154345.jpg
20191118_154341.jpg
You're right, looks like they need something. At 7 weeks veg time, I'd bump up your MC. But I'm sure the cannabis Sherpa Emily will be by soon and diagnose them. Good looking plants though!

I am growing 2 Dark Devil Autos right now. Only thing that can say that they are supposed to be sensitive to high nutrients. I think mine are under fed right now because they just aren’t as green as the other plants. I just started flower and I’m watering with 4.? Grams per gallon next time. I will push one of the two just to see how much MC it will take for the next grow. 21 days old now and all the plants seem happy. Even Nancy.
I hit my DDA with 6g/gallon as soon as I saw pistils and it seems happy!
20191115_082017 DDA.jpg

Looks to me like they need calmag.
I'm not seeing any calcium spots or inter-vein yellowing of magnesium deficiencies. 7 weeks into flower and I'd be at 6.0 minimum. The yellowing you're seeing could just be nitrogen deficiency because of hunger!

You're right, looks like they need something. At 7 weeks veg time, I'd bump up your MC. But I'm sure the cannabis Sherpa Emily will be by soon and diagnose them. Good looking plants though!
absolutely... yellowing from the bottom up, macronutrient deficiency. Up the feed rate... feed feed feed.

Hydro has no advantage over this grow.

The more I read about hydro (other than drain-to-waste), the happier I am about the well running dry when I tried to fill a 55 gal drum over a three day period for my first grow.

I just started flower and I’m watering with 4.? Grams per gallon next time. I will push one of the two just to see how much MC it will take for the next grow.
If you think your autos are progressing fine then go ahead and hit them with 5g. It's a feel thing with autos. If they are geting bigger everyday then they are doing good and jumping from 3-5g should be fine.

absolutely... yellowing from the bottom up, macronutrient deficiency. Up the feed rate... feed feed feed.
I took your previous advice to up the feed rate from 6g/gal to 7g/gal and then to 8g/gal and it seems to be helping as the yellowing has slowed. I am going to hold at 8g/gal for a while but the plant is still not a good healthy green so I may go higher if that doesn't improve. I was warned with my new MegaLight I may require more nutes and I think that may be why my plants seem to be so hungry?

I took your previous advice to up the feed rate from 6g/gal to 7g/gal and then to 8g/gal and it seems to be helping as the yellowing has slowed. I am going to hold at 8g/gal for a while but the plant is still not a good healthy green so I may go higher if that doesn't improve. I was warned with my new MegaLight I may require more nutes and I think that may be why my plants seem to be so hungry?

That could very well be the case. I hope this works for you.

That could very well be the case. I hope this works for you.
Thanks, Old Salt. I haven't quite got her dialed in but she seems healthier with more nutes and she is budding up nicely and getting good and sticky already.
IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0081.JPG

Also, although not really related to this thread, your chemicals seem to be working out just fine with my reversing of my NL. Expecting pollen any day now. :thumb:

IMG_0080.JPG

This may be the best crop I've seen of yours Jack, not that I've seen them all. You're gonna need a machete soon.
thanks brother I’m super happy with them they really goin to produce nice nugs just wish they stop stretching a brother running out of room lol my autos last run did really well in single dwc

Back
Top Bottom