That may call for another photo dump;

GA3 sprayed reversal attempt, seems pretty similar to the last shot at it, no sign of much but some pistils.... she sure has stretched since last picture, I’m 6’ 2” and her top budlets are almost at my chin

She’s towering over big momma

Trying for a @Carcass silhouette shot as best I can here;

Installed some yoyo’s over the week to hold up some heavy buds. They never exploded into long spears, but are decent and very dense. So ecstatic with the smell of sweet citrus when opening the flower room. I will start checking trichomes soon, and possibly snip a tester nug shortly.

I hope everyone is well!
:passitleft:

And no surprise on the GA3 spray: stretching and uncertainty is the name of the game with that stuff
I’m hoping to get something to work on a reversal for her. The look and smell makes me want to grow it again already, as always I will wait for a taste before making any decisions.
I have Pink Lemonade seeds sitting in my Irish Seed Bank cart. Lol

I'm on the fence.
If she is going to taste anything like she smells, I would recommend it if you like lemon/grapefruit notes.

Thanks for calling in! :passitleft:

Day 24 post flip on the reversal
Do you see what I see?
Tucked in low on one of the .10 sprayed branches
:yahoo:

74 days post flip on big momma

She’s getting close! And I’ll suddenly need the space in the flower room to move the plant in to receive pollen.

Happy growing!!

Wow! Exciting stuff happening here DAB! :goof:
Going to be a flurry of activity coming up!!

We’re right in the breeders estimated harvest window of 8-8.5 weeks. Fingers crossed for her trichs to amber up a bit in the coming days. Looking forward to getting some better pictures with a decent camera during harvest.

:yahoo: on the balls
That was a big hurdle in the breeding process, now I hope we get a few more lady balls, and fingers crossed for some viable pollen!!
What’s the rule of thumb here, roughly two weeks before we see them opening?
o_O on all that frost! :noice:
She’s so sticky :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thanks:

Happy to see some cloudy trichs, and a few bronzing already

Should be harvesting this week!

Maybe another set of lady balls coming in here on our GA3 reversal

And a parting shot of the flower room conditions for the past week
437E5E43-FC6E-4C7E-AE31-43CBE4667005.jpeg

Freaky reveg DAB, and no need to do that again unless 100% necessary.
Yes, I can at least say I’ve done it lol.
I’m also thinking of merging my journals, moving the Hindu Kush over to this one; for a forever home.
FTFY. So much clear in those pics!
The floor is getting worn out from me tapping my foot!! She’s taking her sweet time ripening up, huh?

Lol, that would be convenient for me, I didn’t even know you had another going! Been missing out! o_O
I wouldn’t say missing out, I started with a strain I wasn’t too excited about to see what it would take to dial in the grow rooms. Did some upgrades along the way, met some helpful folks, harvested a few plants and all that has led to this. I am really excited about the Pink Lemonade, and the results from everything I’ve learned.

Here’s the Hindu Kush reveg, as mentioned;
This is a fourth generation clone from a seed that sprouted a year ago this weekend, March 15!

I wouldn’t say missing out, I started with a strain I wasn’t too excited about to see what it would take to dial in the grow rooms. Did some upgrades along the way, met some helpful folks, harvested a few plants and all that has led to this. I am really excited about the Pink Lemonade, and the results from everything I’ve learned.

Here’s the Hindu Kush reveg, as mentioned;
This is a fourth generation clone from a seed that sprouted a year ago this weekend, March 15!
:happy-birthday: Hindu Kush!!

I’m sorry to hear about your grandma dab. Sending you and your family loves :love: :love:. I’m glad to see you’re taking time for yourself, keep taking care my friend.:hug:

So sorry to hear about your grandma DAB, my best to you and all who loved her. May her memory be a blessing. :peace:
Thanks for the thoughts, a lot of us including myself did not get to see her this past year, what a crazy time we’re living through...

Back
Top Bottom