The Emerald City

yes sir that's a healthy one rite there may she smoke well for you!:blunt:

Well there's gonna be a wait on that, she's got roughly 7 weeks left to go... :popcorn:

Looking good agemon.

Hope all is good man.

Garden is looking lush !! :Namaste:

Yo Joe!!!! What up King! How's life man? Wife goin crazy for weird food yet? Pickles & PBnJ sammich with orange juice to chase it down.

:thedoubletake:

Well there's gonna be a wait on that, she's got roughly 7 weeks left to go... :popcorn:

Yo Joe!!!! What up King! How's life man? Wife goin crazy for weird food yet? Pickles & PBnJ sammich with orange juice to chase it down.

:thedoubletake:
No miscarriage and now jobless yup rain it pours brotha .

Good looking garden as always man . Good to hear your happy brotha ✊

No miscarriage and now jobless yup rain it pours brotha .

Good looking garden as always man . Good to hear your happy brotha ✊

Ouch!!! Better things comin yur way soon. As parents we find a way, your baby is a blessing, the little moments are what make life worth living. Keep your head up.

May todays rains wash away tomorrows fears.

:green_heart:

Yeah

Went all day handed out resumes in person and got two possibilities now . One called just has to call My last boss sadly and will see what he says for a reference for me?

If yeah then I start tomorrow at 6:30 lol

Sorry age

Good news two days later I am Working again. Full time all year spot . I just hope I can adapt and help them and make some
Coin to live .

Wish me
Luck !!

Nervous as shit lol

Sorry age
Good news two days later I am Working again. Full time all year spot . I just hope I can adapt and help them and make some
Coin to live .
Wish me
Luck !!
Nervous as shit lol
Cherry bomb for all
:passitleft::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::Namaste:

You got hired cause your the man for the job. Just go do what you know how to do and don't be afraid to ask questions.

I'll hit that Cherry!!!! Just a few more weeks for mine, she was so long inveg and unruly that I just stopped worrying about her. I'll have to check when she's do. Tomorrow is some of the ULH and then next week its the rest of the ULH and all of Irene, my Northern Lights, you remember the one I dropped my lights on... She's huge but I don't think she'll yield as much as the ULH.

Just me and my CBA :bongrip:

@BTzGrow was posting some pictures the other day of the BeBo clones I brought to SD. He was mentioning they are about done with stretch and the crowns are showing nice and robust.

I've got two to show you.

4-16 was first hairs for this one. I think this one I labeled Version 1.1

5-9 was first hairs for this one. Her tops are lookin all Guy Fieri!!!

I was done with feeding her so the tent shots is all I got of her.

And that Cherry Bomb Auto showed hairs on 4-17, so she'll be ready bout the same time as 1.1 on top.

That is a tuner, compressor, delay, and pearl tremor, Fender Blues Jr. Amp, and my favorite electric is my Epi, LP Studio Deluxe, the acoustic is a Yamaha CSF1M.

I knew you'd spot those!

:nerd-with-glasses:

Well the chromatic tuner is nice and my acoustic has a passive pick up, so I can use with my acoustic too.

An axe would be too big for most of my plants so I'll just use the hatchet I borrowed from Molly.

Back
Top Bottom