The Coco Clean Up (EM1 & MYCO)

Sunday Fun day! My last post for a couple of weeks now just wait on my trim jail sentence 🤦‍♂️ the 3x3 is now down but I will get started on cleaning it tomorrow. I used a sock drying rack to hang the branches individually, it worked pretty well just more time consuming.

I composted a fair bit of larf from both tents. Really couldn't be bothered with it but the 3x3 was under 300W LED and I wasn't happy with the spread so guessing around 14 zips but will see.

Excited for the Next round as I now know inoculating can keep my PH in range with ease in Veg and Slightly low in flower I'm wondering this time inoculating with alot more beneficials if it gives me that little bit more of a kick I needed in flower.

✌️💚

Congrats on all that weed GV! Looks like you'll be trimming for a while, and don't forget to report back on that poor neglected Melter. :thumb:
Cheers Shed, I hung all the Mind Melter so will go through it when trimming. Most of the colas were bleached so they will be composted. A couple of the middle buds that looked like they made it had started shooting white hairs again then it looks like some energy was sent to the larf as that seems to have denied up but still all small stuff. I'll try smoking everything except the sun burnt to see if it's worth keeping any 👍

Nice harvest GV
Looking forward to watching your next and getting some good scrogging tips from you !
Thanks bro 👊 I'm new to scrog so will be looking for some good tips myself 😂 I'm sure it will work out though 🤞

One tip for my fellow scroggers- don’t fill net more than 75-80% before switch unless you have a 2nd net ready or alternate support method ready and make sure you have the height you need for lights. In other words, no tent less than 8’ tall unless your net is only 2’ high or less…

One tip for my fellow scroggers- don’t fill net more than 75-80% before switch unless you have a 2nd net ready or alternate support method ready and make sure you have the height you need for lights. In other words, no tent less than 8’ tall unless your net is only 2’ high or less…
Thanks 🙏 I'm about to break rule number one 😂 the plan is to go wall to wall then flip but growing from clone I know my lady doesn't stretch much.. I think the second net will de a definite as I'll be praying for more floppy buds 🤞😂.

My main question is branching.. I want to know if it's best to keep trimming my secondary branches leaving only colas on the ends.. this plant will throw out side branching like crazy and will probably fill the net with 3rd branches which I'm guessing would be smaller buds? Or just let her grow what she wants and tuck everything she produces 🤷‍♂️ hope you can make sense of that 😂

Thanks 🙏 I'm about to break rule number one 😂 the plan is to go wall to wall then flip but growing from clone I know my lady doesn't stretch much.. I think the second net will de a definite as I'll be praying for more floppy buds 🤞😂.

My main question is branching.. I want to know if it's best to keep trimming my secondary branches leaving only colas on the ends.. this plant will throw out side branching like crazy and will probably fill the net with 3rd branches which I'm guessing would be smaller buds? Or just let her grow what she wants and tuck everything she produces 🤷‍♂️ hope you can make sense of that 😂
Personally, my goal is to keep fan leaves as much as possible to die off on their own (power plant for my buds). I will cull all the lower or smaller pop corn buds as I go and use for compost and worm food. Popcorn bud are great food and will take energy from other parts of plant so I’m happy to sacrifice those.

Also, any branches or fan leaves scrunched against side wall can go in my opinion as well as anything getting in way of colas in moderation - just enough to allow light and better air flow.

Sunday Fun day! My last post for a couple of weeks now just wait on my trim jail sentence 🤦‍♂️ the 3x3 is now down but I will get started on cleaning it tomorrow. I used a sock drying rack to hang the branches individually, it worked pretty well just more time consuming.

I composted a fair bit of larf from both tents. Really couldn't be bothered with it but the 3x3 was under 300W LED and I wasn't happy with the spread so guessing around 14 zips but will see.

Excited for the Next round as I now know inoculating can keep my PH in range with ease in Veg and Slightly low in flower I'm wondering this time inoculating with alot more beneficials if it gives me that little bit more of a kick I needed in flower.

✌️💚
Wow that husk under the net looks cool. Good luck on the trim, let’s see a NOTM!

Happy weekend people :headbanger: nothing going on over here just some weed swinging but the stem 🤣 damn weather has been so hot and I don't have Air-conditioning so it's Been a week and my ganja is pretty much dry. That's way to fast for me so it might have to be bagged up soon to start the cure.. just means 3 weeks on the cure instead of two. I always have 4 weeks before I roll that shit either way.

I'll pull some bud out in two weeks as the cheddar needs to be in NOTM 😁

Umm other news my 3x3 is squeaky clean 🫧 I bought a new under plant resovoir that holds 80L instead of 40 to give me more time to relax. :ganjamon: I also have a 80L mixing butt with a float in it so I don't have to keep checking if my RO water isn't about to over flow 😎 so kinda getting lazier 🤞

My new pre-owned light 480w baby wall to wall.
PXL_20240829_191824915.jpg

And my new in tent resovoir just waiting on a water level float and connect drain pipe then she's good to go 💪

PXL_20240901_164006925.jpg
PXL_20240901_164014411.jpg
PXL_20240901_211433383.jpg

I used bubble foil insulation as a lid for the resovoir and I used two blocks on the bench to give the tray some support. I will cut a hole for the feed pipes and level float.

That's all for now Growmies ✌️

Thanks @InTheShed it's still very warm 🤦‍♂️🤣 but ten days have passed so I will be bagging my buds rough to cure better and trim next week which will be a hell of a sentence 😬 also I noticed my RH was 65% for a while day luckily no higher so I went to turn my exhaust up but it was dead! 48hrs later I got a new one in but where this luck at? 🙄🤣
Hope your good bro 👊

Thanks @SniperX if you look at the first picture of my light you will see a led out in the bottom left 🙄 also the connector between the driver and light is very loose, when I wiggle it the lights flash like a freaking disco 🪩 very dangerous. So much for a second hand light.. guy said he got it new but his delivery stamp on the box says it came from very close to my old postcode so I'm guessing he bought it used too.

The faulty connection
PXL_20240903_190703839.jpg
PXL_20240903_210824555.jpg

Temporarily I have put my FC3000 back in under the fc4800 to get rolling and have ordered this connection to replace it I just hope the wires inside are colour coded to make life easy 🤞 I know MH got alot of shit for their poor connectors but my new one isn't quick release it's solid contact 👍

Screenshot_20240904-121259.png
Screenshot_20240904-121244.png
Screenshot_20240904-121206.png

As soon as this arrives I will install this and bin the old then hopefully I can call the light safe to use 👍 if the led is still out I'm not fazed at all as it's just one and I'll never run this thing full blast in my little tent.
Cheers brother 👊 hope your drying is going well too 🤞

Thanks @InTheShed it's still very warm 🤦‍♂️🤣 but ten days have passed so I will be bagging my buds rough to cure better and trim next week which will be a hell of a sentence 😬 also I noticed my RH was 65% for a while day luckily no higher so I went to turn my exhaust up but it was dead! 48hrs later I got a new one in but where this luck at? 🙄🤣
Hope your good bro 👊

Thanks @SniperX if you look at the first picture of my light you will see a led out in the bottom left 🙄 also the connector between the driver and light is very loose, when I wiggle it the lights flash like a freaking disco 🪩 very dangerous. So much for a second hand light.. guy said he got it new but his delivery stamp on the box says it came from very close to my old postcode so I'm guessing he bought it used too.

The faulty connection
PXL_20240903_190703839.jpg
PXL_20240903_210824555.jpg

Temporarily I have put my FC3000 back in under the fc4800 to get rolling and have ordered this connection to replace it I just hope the wires inside are colour coded to make life easy 🤞 I know MH got alot of shit for their poor connectors but my new one isn't quick release it's solid contact 👍

Screenshot_20240904-121259.png
Screenshot_20240904-121244.png
Screenshot_20240904-121206.png

As soon as this arrives I will install this and bin the old then hopefully I can call the light safe to use 👍 if the led is still out I'm not fazed at all as it's just one and I'll never run this thing full blast in my little tent.
Cheers brother 👊 hope your drying is going well too 🤞

Oh yeah Ditch that pin connector ! They’re easy enough to do and keep yourself safe.
Glad to see you got one
Thats a big A$$ light
I’m also having some quick drying times, the temp is up and the RH has been low in the basement.
Looking forward to see what you grow next
I’ll be around…..

Happy weekend people :headbanger: nothing going on over here just some weed swinging but the stem 🤣 damn weather has been so hot and I don't have Air-conditioning so it's Been a week and my ganja is pretty much dry. That's way to fast for me so it might have to be bagged up soon to start the cure.. just means 3 weeks on the cure instead of two. I always have 4 weeks before I roll that shit either way.

I'll pull some bud out in two weeks as the cheddar needs to be in NOTM 😁

Umm other news my 3x3 is squeaky clean 🫧 I bought a new under plant resovoir that holds 80L instead of 40 to give me more time to relax. :ganjamon: I also have a 80L mixing butt with a float in it so I don't have to keep checking if my RO water isn't about to over flow 😎 so kinda getting lazier 🤞

My new pre-owned light 480w baby wall to wall.
PXL_20240829_191824915.jpg

And my new in tent resovoir just waiting on a water level float and connect drain pipe then she's good to go 💪

PXL_20240901_164006925.jpg
PXL_20240901_164014411.jpg
PXL_20240901_211433383.jpg

I used bubble foil insulation as a lid for the resovoir and I used two blocks on the bench to give the tray some support. I will cut a hole for the feed pipes and level float.

That's all for now Growmies ✌️
Cool setup GV. I may try hydro or SIP at some point.

Back
Top Bottom