The Canna Voyages of Captain Kronic

Thanks for the update, like to see what's goin on in your neck of the "woods." Any probs w the dripper lines plugging up? That's a lot of length in each box....

No, but I only use the drip line for H20... all the feeding is done by hand. We are kind of a low fund setup.

Also, when installing the lines, I used two lengths per box in case one did clog, that way I would still have flow instead of one big clogged piece.

Thanks guys, I think by the time all is said and done I will have met the needs of my own and my card holders. My goal really is to provide the best organic meds that I am able.
This is a big learning curve this year as it is a new set up and bigger than anything else I have done outside of gorilla which is a different game.

I hope to get some more shots soon, they are really doing the do now and I am happy to see that for sure!

Yeah steve... I have to plan out the work according to the sun... I try to work on the shady side once I feel I can't take the sun anymore... LOL

No, but I only use the drip line for H20... all the feeding is done by hand. We are kind of a low fund setup.

Also, when installing the lines, I used two lengths per box in case one did clog, that way I would still have flow instead of one big clogged piece.

If that is your idea of a "low fund setup" I would love to see what "goin all out" would look like!!!
:party:

Maybe one day I will get to show you! :high-five:

If that is your idea of a "low fund setup" I would love to see what "goin all out" would look like!!!
:party:

What a day, ripped a muscle in my groin climbing/taking out a rather large and intruding cottonwood the other day... makes feeding kind of rough.

Now though it's time to have a drink, cook up some New Yorks and enjoy the evening shade... :party:

Thanks S2J... too kind!

Here are some update shots as most of the wenches are starting to flower.

Sorry for the lack of, but I figure most really want to see the money shot so I waited.........

DSCN29722.JPG

DSCN30041.JPG

DSCN3012.JPG

DSCN3013.JPG

DSCN3015.JPG

DSCN30432.JPG

DSCN30442.JPG

DSCN30452.JPG

DSCN30491.JPG

DSCN30513.JPG

DSCN30541.JPG

DSCN30551.JPG

DSCN30561.JPG

DSCN30641.JPG

DSCN30661.JPG

DSCN30711.JPG

DSCN30751.JPG

So captn... Holy dear sweet baby rays... Wow its just so amazing your girls are so beautiful....are you hiring??? I could just work and live on the farms.. You wouldnt even know im there....Cough...Cough..congrates brotha you sould be proud...

Back
Top Bottom