The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Seedsman pulls in top quality breeders, not Joe grower down the street like cks
I'm 50/50 on my one order from cks, just two strains, but sooooo many had issues it's no wonder why they aren't a sponsor here anymore
ah. I thought i hadnt seen that logo for a while lol

@Bigtone13 hey bro grab some blueberry and join the party. So my man bigtone is a new grower looking to learn. And from all our experience I believe this would b a perfect start. Planty of highly knowledgeable individuals here to guide everyone

I have heard this as well and you are right. It is hard to get consistent results when you are not using the same plants to breed with. It sounds like an awful way to breed honestly. I have not bought anything from them I did win some seeds from them but am yet to run them. I ran Dutch Passions Blueberry and was a little disappointed with it. But then again I had expectations going into it from a Blueberry my buddy used to run. It was ok smoke but did not live up to what I was hoping for. That is why I want to see DJ Short's get run. I want to know if that is anything like what my buddy had. He only grows outside and his Blueberry was always fuchsia, pink, purple, blue and almost black. It also smelt amazing and gave everyone a fantastic high. He has no clue who bred it though because he got it as a clone.
Now how are you going to hype up the strain but not know how we can get it.... :drool:

Now how are you going to hype up the strain but not know how we can get it.... :drool:
Trust me I wish I could. He let his cut die off figuring he could get it back from the person he got it from and they had accidentally given him their last cut of it! I have wanted to find it ever since. No Blueberry I have grown has come close to it.

I have some Blue Cookies from CK. I’ll toss them in if you guys can help... I’m up for humiliating myself with my Chinese lights and limited knowledge.
We all started with minimum hardware and knowledge. But you have come to the right place. The people on this forum are the best at helping others. We will help make suggestions with what you have as most of us started with the same and we like seeing people succeed. Just be as open and honest as you can so we can help.

Blueberry cheesecake o yummy but it’s a photocell
50536FA2-C04D-4B85-8C59-244047B8E7A9.png

Just got my mail and guess what I got? Blueberry seeds from Dope seeds for my 2nd place photo in March
I was really wanting to do a quick run of autos when I start back up but might have to look things over again. Head scratching again.
It's a sign!
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom