The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Auto it is!
I'm gonna run one of each. Mainly because I'm going to try a hempy bucket again for one of them. No way I'm tapping out of this grow if I end up killing the hempy plant. LoL

Back-up plan!

I might just plan a drive up your way after these beans show up. We can burn one and bullshit for a bit.
-P:ganjamon:
Alrighty then. BBa it is. This one will not be a SPOG.

And just let me know when you want come up.

I'd be all in if I wasn't taking a 6mo sebatical from growing

I'd do c99 x Blueberry or Stankberry

Sounds like a fun time with a heck of a motley crew
Yeah buddy! Bout as Motley of a crew as I could find! LoL

I honestly expected this to be around 5-10 people and it friggin' exploded quick. I'm convinced that anything penny touches, turns to gold. :adore:
I would credit the huge turnout to that..... and not my incessant pestering to goad people into joining us.
:rofl:

The autos are BBa from Dutch Passion and the photo will be from Advanced Seeds. (For this group grow)

I'll be running a good 5-6 more strains though too. Just got a phat bean order and have another coming within a week or two. LoL

#seedbuyingaddict
It's always exciting to see if they threw in extra beans.

Assume you can only get Alaska naturale in Alaska that is a long drive...

So what breeders are the auto and photos you will pop?
Wal-Mart sells Alaska Naturale. Was in a jam and needed it asap. Took a chance on it and I liked it. So I am adding it to my line up

It's always exciting to see if they threw in extra beans.
Always hard for me to decide whether I want 10 jars of different strains at harvest or a monster stash of the same strain. I've only run multiples of the same strain a few times. Generally, I'm running singles so I have a ton of variety

I honestly expected this to be around 5-10 people and it friggin' exploded quick. I'm convinced that anything penny touches, turns to gold. :adore:
I would credit the huge turnout to that..... and not my incessant pestering to goad people into joining us.
I honestly think the group grows are a lot if fun

So most who have seen or done one are excited to dive in again

I mean, blaming @Pennywise is always a good thing as well, it's always the Clown who did it

Lol

Always hard for me to decide whether I want 10 jars of different strains at harvest or a monster stash of the same strain. I've only run multiples of the same strain a few times. Generally, I'm running singles so I have a ton of variety
Thats how i do it man :p gonna tinker with some clones soon though

Wal-Mart sells Alaska Naturale. Was in a jam and needed it asap. Took a chance on it and I liked it. So I am adding it to my line up

I was surprised to find this line of nutes at Walmart. Most companies only sell their hydro lines in legal states.

I cant wait too see all the different variations. @Chris Scorpio ive smoked plenty of blueberry but never tried c99 so itll be fun to see what it brings to the table

I cant wait too see all the different variations. @Chris Scorpio ive smoked plenty of blueberry but never tried c99 so itll be fun to see what it brings to the table
I loved the C99 X blueberry, for sure had the blueberry smell, but the C99 realllllllllllly added to the high

One of my top 10 strains I've grown for sure

You'll like it alot

So I have a C99xblueberry FAST coming from Seedsman. I’ll showcase my blue dream until then;)

Woop

You will love it!!!!
So two things Preston has done with this comparative
1. Bring the community together
2. Cost people $hit tons of money buying blueberry strains to run

:rofl::rofl:

And the seed companies thank you all

Lol

So two things Preston has done with this comparative
1. Bring the community together
2. Cost people $hit tons of money buying blueberry strains to run

:rofl::rofl: