The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Re: The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Does look like some good smoke though
420-magazine-mobile959725409.jpg
420-magazine-mobile212661431.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1012620892.jpg
the yellow pot is dutch dragon the black pot is unknown the brown one is an auto quarter pounder and the little cups are auto acids

As soon as i get some plants big enough im going to try my hand at cloning. Lights came on this morning and i saw a mouse had dug in all my pots. Killed 5 out of 7 seedlings, already went out and bought traps. Now i have to see whats in my bean stash for replacements.

That blows penny. I know you had to be disgusted when you saw that. Crazy stuff is I tried cloning on my first photo and screwed it up. I couldnt clone the autos but I did cut 6 clones off of my boys plant for him and 5 out of 6 took. So yay me its just to bad none of them were mine.....

When I first got the vape, I experimented a bit. It's interesting to start at a low temp and gradually increase and also between hits, dig around in the weed chamber to make sure all of the herb is thoroughly vaped before you put it in a jar labeled "vapings for butter"

But anyway, just work your way to higher and higher temps until you feel like it's so hot that it's essentially smoking... a bit less than that is the sweet spot.

Good question, I don't know quite how to answer so glad that pennywise had one for you. I've been mostly disappointed with the results of my Canna butter goods. Not sure if edibles are not really my thing or if I'm just bad at making it .

All I ever get from using edibles is a coma-like nap .

Back
Top Bottom