The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Re: The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

I was wondering about that. It says 8 weeks from germ. Today is actually the 56th day and the trichs are starting to amber nicely.
The thing that had me curious is that during the whole grow the leafs have been a very deep luscious green. The leafs have not started fading or changing colors at all like most plants do. I thought that the leafs would start changing on all plants during the end of their life cycle. Especially on an auto since they are on a set timeline

So does the fact that the leafs are still luscious green mean that the plant is not close to dying even though the trichromes are starting to amber?

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Re: The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

I was wondering about that. It says 8 weeks from germ. Today is actually the 56th day and the trichs are starting to amber nicely.
The thing that had me curious is that during the whole grow the leafs have been a very deep luscious green. The leafs have not started fading or changing colors at all like most plants do. I thought that the leafs would start changing on all plants during the end of their life cycle. Especially on an auto since they are on a set timeline

So does the fact that the leafs are still luscious green mean that the plant is not close to dying even though the trichromes are starting to amber?

Well I've come to realize that some plant will go over the time given by breeders or seedbanks. Especially CKS. I've had some ready before the time given and my last one was like what 10-15 days over. It's weird but it does happen

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

CHEESE!!!!!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1375980464.jpg

Does the cheese have a skunk smell ?

Back
Top Bottom