The Best Sativa Strain

Ah, interesting that, on the divergence of indica and sativa.

I agree, it all started with one species. And then there was evolutionary adaptation when the seed spread to areas that were dryer and colder, such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, northern India, and Nepal. This is how the indica subspecies emerged.
Ah found the page where that came from.. oh boy that looks like a read! Hey it's from the gov, they sure did the research into the cultus of the 7 fingered leaf!

Cannabis Systematics at the Levels of Family, Genus, and Species

You okay it's from the library of National Institute of Health, which is a gov site and it does say somewhere only those articles funded by NIH are available in PMC.
No way, brother... the PMC is just the online repository of the NIH's National Library of Medicine, and it contains over 9 million articles, and probably a small fraction of those represent research funded by the NIH. The PMC is a "free full-text archive", meaning all the articles are available for free.

McPartland's article was originally published in the journal, Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research, and then reprinted in the NIH library. It's a library.

Yeah but I clicked somewhere earlier in the tree of Cannabis Cannabinoid Res and it said something like that.. wait.. yeah
Beginning with v.7(1), January 2022, only those articles funded by NIH are available in PMC.
But yeah that's funding article not the research of course :) ,.. so I guess what they mean is any write ups available on the pub central since 2022 are ones funded by NIH.
And before there's a broader collection?
Anyhow enough of that I'm going sleeps.

Yeah but I clicked somewhere earlier in the tree of Cannabis Cannabinoid Res and it said something like that.. wait.. yeah
Beginning with v.7(1), January 2022, only those articles funded by NIH are available in PMC.
But yeah that's funding article not the research of course :) ,.. so I guess what they mean is any write ups available on the pub central since 2022 are ones funded by NIH.
And before there's a broader collection?
Anyhow enough of that I'm going sleeps.
Huh, interesting... Archive of "Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research". - PMC

I just popped up one from 2024 and the research is indeed funded by the NIH/HHS.

McPartland's was 2018, so it made it in (apparently not funded by NIH).

So... looks like NIH Library is blocking non-government funded research on cannabis and cannabinoids as of Jan. 2022. I'm not surprised... they are owned by big pharma, along with the CDC and FDA.

have a good night!

Durban Poison people! DURBAN POISON.
Check this out:
African landrace sativa...
From personal experience, this strain is untouched in its uniqueness. ½ gram blunt gives me a long-lasting journey of changing sensations & enduring intensity. Also I find it relaxes me a lot which us a great added feature for a Sativa.

Back
Top Bottom