The Beauty Of The Changing Seasons

Good Mornfternoon Friends......

Kitty Portrait-1.jpg
ooo hoo's a good kitty, yes you are. such cutie

That was close, can't see the pics but I can imagine how horrible they are. i got mugged by a gang of ruthless wild turkeys on my morning walk. not so long ago they were just about eradicate in Massachusetts. Pics of spiders uploaded. Dang glad we have NO spiders here in Quincy, they passed a law and made all the spiders relocate

IMG_20240825_070510478.jpg

There was an almost battle this morning between a Praying Mantis and Ms. Yellow Garden Spider. Ms. Mantis began slowly approaching.....

Praying Mantis and Yellow garden spider-1.jpg

Praying Mantis and Yellow garden spider-2.jpg

Anticipating this, I quickly moved the camera and waited.

Ms. Mantis apparently had second thoughts and stopped to confer with me on the proposed invasion of the spiders lair. I advised her it would be a losing battle. That lady spider was almost as big as Ms. Mantis, and had an upper advantage of poison, hit and run speed, and sticky webbing.

Praying Mantis and Yellow garden spider-3.jpg

She took my advice and retreated to other territories where she would find food that was less risky.

I gave Ms. Spider a nice mist to take a bath in. It's been very dry here, and she seemed to appreciate the dew.

Praying Mantis and Yellow garden spider-6.jpg

Praying Mantis and Yellow garden spider-5.jpg

Praying Mantis and Yellow garden spider-4.jpg

That was close, can't see the pics but I can imagine how horrible they are. i got mugged by a gang of ruthless wild turkeys on my morning walk. not so long ago they were just about eradicate in Massachusetts. Pics of spiders uploaded. Dang glad we have NO spiders here in Quincy, they passed a law and made all the spiders relocate

IMG_20240825_070510478.jpg
Turkeys are out of control around here. We have to stop constantly for them. Glad to see they are doing the same routine in other areas. LOL

I keep fussing around with Adobe Photoshops' Generative fill feature, and after many attempts at getting something believable and worthwhile, I've decided I will just stick with my own creations. They take set up time and thinking, but I am much happier with results.

First I asked generative fill to provide me with "moon and stars" in a selected area. I got a beautiful red pepper with a long stem. LOL
Then I asked generative fill to give me a waterfall in a selected area. I got a goldfish? Cute....but nothing even close to what I asked for. :laughtwo:

I suppose it looks like an under water trichome reef....

Trichomes play-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom