The Beauty Of The Changing Seasons

Here's another photo I took of the salamander. Sadly a little blurry

salamander.jpg

Had some visitors on the property today

Well, I think it's fairly safe now. I want to sincerely apologize to everyone for my sudden absence, and it did happen suddenly here. Things got quite bad very quickly. I want to assure everyone that I am okay, and not in jail. Thank the good lord for THAT! I have missed you all, but for very good reasons here I needed to disappear and stay away, not only for my protection..but thinking of my friends as well. I have been in touch with a couple of people through this scare, and hopefully they let others know I'm okay. I will explain at a later date, as much as I can. I hope to return on a regular basis soon, and I repeat a sincere apology to all of my friends here.:circle-of-love:

Well, I think it's fairly safe now. I want to sincerely apologize to everyone for my sudden absence, and it did happen suddenly here. Things got quite bad very quickly. I want to assure everyone that I am okay, and not in jail. Thank the good lord for THAT! I have missed you all, but for very good reasons here I needed to disappear and stay away, not only for my protection..but thinking of my friends as well. I have been in touch with a couple of people through this scare, and hopefully they let others know I'm okay. I will explain at a later date, as much as I can. I hope to return on a regular basis soon, and I repeat a sincere apology to all of my friends here.:circle-of-love:

I have so missed you my friend. While my curiosity is high, I am elated that you're ok. :circle-of-love:

Be safe and stay in healing mode. :hug:

And Happy New Year. It'll be better. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:welcome: back @Lady Cannafan Got anything growing
Just dug up my carrots yesterday, got some whoopers
IMG_4996.JPG
IMG_4997.JPG

@
:welcome: back @Lady Cannafan Got anything growing
Just dug up my carrots yesterday, got some whoopers

Thanks for the warm welcome back! I am digging around trying to familiarize myself again. Lots of changes here. :)
Those are some fabulous carrots! Makes me hungry for a nice carrot puree. How are you storing them?

I don't have anything growing at the moment, but I did put some mystery seeds from a small bag of weed given to me into some paper towels yesterday after soaking overnight. I see a couple have cracked with white showing, so I'm quite hopeful.

Back
Top Bottom