The 420 Fotographer Collective: Advanced Cannabis Photography

Looks great like a painting. What lens/setting gave you that bokeh?

Thanks CannaFish!:thanks:
I'm using my Canon T5i with the EFS 18-135mm lens. And as far as settings go, well I was working with numerous settings that day that I didn't keep track of unfortunately.:sorry:
What I can tell you is that the first four photos were all taken on the "Creative Auto" setting with the vivid mode enabled to brighten up the shot a bit & with the bottom pic. being taken on the sports setting which blurs out the background automatically and gives the shot a somewhat smoother or less grainy effect.
Hope that helps in someway and thanks again!:blunt:

I would guess the aperture for that shot is 2.8 or 1.4. No detail, just smears of color!

Here's one, I shot yesterday, of a real pretty lady who caught my attention!

Great shot Agemon!:welldone:I :love: the purplish hues on the lower flowers and background.:thumb:

Here's my solo shot of the day which is another blue eyed bumblebee buzzing around in the air just waiting for me to snap its photo. Enjoy and have a great day folks!:blunt:

View media item 1678611
CameraCanon EOS REBEL T5i
Shutter speed1/200
Aperturef/20
Focal length135 mm
ISO400

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Are they all the same, in that group shot, ULH?

Two of them are the Ultra Lemon Haze Autos and the other three Diesel Berries which if recalling correctly all came from either Auto or Bomb Seeds. I forgot to list what seeds came from who and where when delivered which was my bad as the grower.:nerd-with-glasses:

Ultra Lemon Haze Auto:

I think they are the same company, and will appreciate the adverts either way. ULH is Auto Seeds.

Any idea what company puts out the THC Bomb & Ice Bomb strains? I have two of each growing out in my sun room that are looking bomb (pardon the pun) and smelling great when rubbing the stalks. Can't wait to see what the flowers look like once they hit full bloom. :yummy:

great shot! that takes a lot of skill and a little luck.

Great shot Agemon!:welldone:I :love: the purplish hues on the lower flowers and background.:thumb:

Here's my solo shot of the day which is another blue eyed bumblebee buzzing around in the air just waiting for me to snap its photo. Enjoy and have a great day folks!:blunt:

View media item 1678611
CameraCanon EOS REBEL T5i
Shutter speed1/200
Aperturef/20
Focal length135 mm
ISO400

Back
Top Bottom