The 420 Fotographer Collective: Advanced Cannabis Photography

Wow!!! Some really great pics floating around here. Love those B&W's, always have! Restarted my garden in late October, now I gotta restart my camera skills to keep up around here!

A macro shot of some raindrops I captured on a blade of grass. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the holidazes!:peace:

View media item 1634411
:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I've been shooting, I know the Holidaze can leave us feeling whelmed.... Here's something I grabbed hobbling around the garden.

Ultra Lemon Flavored Popcorn!

Very nice, I haven’t been shooting much with the state of my veg plants combined with work.

I did get some extension tubes for my bday and Xmas that I am excited to try out with my macro lens. Should be some nice future trichome shots.

Very nice, I haven’t been shooting much with the state of my veg plants combined with work.

I did get some extension tubes for my bday and Xmas that I am excited to try out with my macro lens. Should be some nice future trichome shots.

I did not enjoy my experience with extension tubes but maybe I did something wrong. I didn't buy the nice Canon stuff just some cheapy crap, but hey it's just a tube right? I'm sure your pics will be stunning as always. I am trying something new and I'm liking what it's doin. On a side note, my Markii is acting up and my 24-105 is not working either. I'm gonna send the lens in for repair, but I'm not sure about the camera, it's old and there's really nice new stuff out there! I'm doin good with the camera I got though. Happy New Year Urb, cruise by and check out the grows I got goin! Trying some new stuff this time around and getting good results too.

Train Wreck Auto. I can't get enough pictures of this cola. I love the look of the way the fan leaves are opened, spaced. This plant just started week 7 from seed and appx 3 weeks from first hairs. This strain is an 8 week flower, 5 more weeks of growth!

The waiting is the hardest part...

And here we are 15 days later, Week 9. I've moved her outside and the trichs are starting to show. I've been noticing she's very yellowy, like when fruit isn't ripened yet! Except for lemons, they're backwards!

Hey Age - that’s a super gorgeous and massive plant!

And this photo is a ripper!!

Beautiful! :bravo:

It looks like thelate afternoon light here. Is it outside? Or is it your lighting design? :)
Yeah i agree, the light combined with the pool background is nice, but the stars are those plants. Well done.

Thanks everybody! I appreciate all your pictures too! Yeah the lifhting is outside mid- late noonish for the pool pic, and mid morning for the other. No design lighting til my knees better!

:green_heart::Namaste:

Punani from pakalolo seeds molokai
Taken from my Samsung 4 tab

Attachments

• 20190124_162411.jpg
    20190124_162411.jpg
    639.9 KB · Views: 152
These close ups were taken with a canon 100mm with an added 68mm of extension tubes, cropped to 100%.
Tripod, mirror lock up and 10sec timer. Window light.
I tried to stop down to f/32 and nothing was sharp. This was 1/25 sec @ f/8. I guess there is a sweet spot as far as depth of field and sharpness when using a lens extended that far from the film plane.
I really want to get closer, I guess I'll either have to go the route of the MP-E 65mm lens or get a reversed lens and some bellows if I want to get real close the the trichomes.

prmb3.jpg

I was working with different settings on my camera trying to create a cool bokeh background for my big boy Bogart pictured in the photo below and this is what I ended up with after all was said and done.;)

View media item 1648661
Camera: Canon EOS REBEL T5i
Shutter speed: 1/1600
Aperture: f/11
Focal length: 135 mm
ISO: 6400

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom