Strawberry Banana/Critical Orange Punch Auto

I got peppers, aubergine, tomatoes, spring onions, courgette, french beans, lettuce, chard, & beetroot all ready for picking this week
Guess I'll be having salad at the weekend - with a fuck-off fat Aberdeen Angus steak of course :cool:
Being a Vegan I would say "Fuck-off" to that steak also!

:passitleft:

I got peppers, aubergine, tomatoes, spring onions, courgette, french beans, lettuce, chard, & beetroot all ready for picking this week
Guess I'll be having salad at the weekend - with a fuck-off fat Aberdeen Angus steak of course :cool:
Yummm sounds great mate, can't beat your own grown weather smoking or eating, my girl has really started to fill out she's now going to in bud il send some pics over tomorrow I'm round the misses tonight.

Hope your keeping well mate?

Yummm sounds great mate, can't beat your own grown weather smoking or eating, my girl has really started to fill out she's now going to in bud il send some pics over tomorrow I'm round the misses tonight.

How you doing melville hobbes? How's your lady's hope all my 420 friends are well

20240729_221810.jpg

20240729_221819.jpg

20240729_221828.jpg

20240729_221835.jpg

20240729_221912.jpg

Arshh not good mate, your doing photos not autos? Glad the other 3 are good though...

I'm doing good thanks same old shit different day lol roll on until my girl is done
Yeah, they're all photos this year.
It's one of the risks of growing outdoors.
Win some, lose some.

Outside growing that's cool I like I idea of that, I just see your from Canada, I'm from London if only things was that easy over here lol have you fort of doing a little indoor grow?
Mel's been round the block a few times and knows his sh!t mate

Outside growing that's cool I like I idea of that, I just see your from Canada, I'm from London if only things was that easy over here lol have you fort of doing a little indoor grow?
I do indoor grows over the cooler months.
I've usually already got the itch to soak seeds as I'm chopping the outdoor girls, lol.

Back
Top Bottom