Strawberry Banana/Critical Orange Punch Auto

Thanks Roy it's all down to your help I had good gidence... 👍 😊

And now I'm educating myself watching YouTube videos ect I'm trying somthing new with my GSC with new LST she's looking well and responding well to it, but it's so hot so I'm always having the door open to cool it down it's working though :)

What are theys kills autos you have 😁😁

Haha I know how you feel now it's nice watching them but slow 🐌 stil amazing to watch I'm trying todo a flip cycle 1 month apart to get things moving I'm going to order a tent 60x60x120 in a couple weeks and then drop another seed 😁

20240627_153452.jpg
Go for it - use The Power lol :cool:
The pin on the right is correctly just below the leaf node - the one on the left is too far up the stem, bunching up the growing tip - that's not leaving anywhere for the shoots to grow
Once you have new growth, move pin along to below the next set of leaves so the branch grows flat and the shoots grow vertical - or do you have a different plan?

Go for it - use The Power lol :cool:
The pin on the right is correctly just below the leaf node - the one on the left is too far up the stem, bunching up the growing tip - that's not leaving anywhere for the shoots to grow
Once you have new growth, move pin along to below the next set of leaves so the branch grows flat and the shoots grow vertical - or do you have a different plan?
That was that plan Roy, but I see some potential signs that she was going to split I think i over done her so I backed of now but she's stil looking really good no signs or stress and if she did spliting little bit I'm sure she will stich herself back together? Or is that something I should be worried about?

17196403175177979148785168136724.jpg

17196403445446990437832307239948.jpg

How's things Roy's hope all my 420 friends are keeping well
All Ok here mate - GSC is getting fatter, smellier and more frosty day by day :yummy:
Did the minor split heal itself? How's your canopy looking?
:passitleft:

Have you got long left? It's exciting at that stage lol the split is all sorted now I'm only doing some minor LST... I'm happy how's she's looking :) What do you think mate?
Your plant looks very happy, great colour - don't change anything lol
:goodjob:

😂😂😂 haha I don't no why I think different is going to be better 😌 lol I'm just keen I do need to buy some more seaweed that's why I asked aswell would it be best 👌 otherwise il jist buy some more doff. I've got to get some more a/b soon aswell it's lasted really long I'm really suprised:)
Yep, lasts ages, never goes off, clean, easy to use and not expensive - I've been using A/B for yonks
I have tried quite a few other nutrient lines but always end up going back to Canna/Coco
I'm using Doff, nothing fancy, it just does the job for a fiver

Great Job!

:adore:

:hookah:

Hi Roy how's things your end? Your lady's almost done yet?
Hello Mate - yep, final week and looking good
Just starting the next lot of seeds :cool:

Hello Mate - yep, final week and looking good
Just starting the next lot of seeds :cool:
Aww that's great mate I'm happy for you. Has she come out well?

Can't beat when it comes to crop day 😁

How many seeds are you going to put down?

My new head have you sprouted I'm going to try northern lights.

Here a pic of my girl now I've just gave her a hair cut she's 50days old 1 week in to flower I would say.

20240723_200059.jpg

20240723_200147.jpg

20240723_200118.jpg

20240723_200610.jpg

Looking fantastic mate well done
NL is a great strain

Yeah, GSC harvest was not bad, it's hanging before the fridge cure
GSC hanging to dry.JPG

I planted 4 beans, they all came up

NL is a great strain

GSC hanging to dry.JPG

Looks lush mate I'm happy for you hopefully a nice smoke for you.

I'm hoping the nl will be nice too..

I'm starting to get the hang of this lol it's so rewarding 🙌 ☺️

Haha got my bell peppers growing in the back aswell lol

Looks lush mate I'm happy for you hopefully a nice smoke for you.

I'm hoping the nl will be nice too..

I'm starting to get the hang of this lol it's so rewarding 🙌 ☺️

Haha got my bell peppers growing in the back aswell lol
I got peppers, aubergine, tomatoes, spring onions, courgette, french beans, lettuce, chard, & beetroot all ready for picking this week
Guess I'll be having salad at the weekend - with a fuck-off fat Aberdeen Angus steak of course :cool:

NL is a great strain

GSC hanging to dry.JPG

Really nice buddy!! Happy Thursday to you!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom