Stardawg17, Dutch Bucket, Cookie Wreck, 2020: Dive Into The Deep End

Coming along nicely. Starting to look similar to my shed grow room. Here's some pics of the mess I started with & the end result. Big difference & to my amazement it stayed cold in there even with 2 weeks of 115 F weather.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    579.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    555.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    487.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 26.JPG
    26.JPG
    677.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 50.JPG
    50.JPG
    566.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 51.JPG
    51.JPG
    576.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 56.JPG
    56.JPG
    575.9 KB · Views: 35
i'd say that room is ready for grow dude!! :thumb: you dont even need a tent
Yeah...temp and humidity are spot on for veg. Tonight I ran water through the buckets and discovered I need to make some adjustments. Tomorrow's goal is to get the irrigation setup complete. Then I'll add some bacteria and drop my seeds in water :yahoo:

Coming along nicely. Starting to look similar to my shed grow room. Here's some pics of the mess I started with & the end result. Big difference & to my amazement it stayed cold in there even with 2 weeks of 115 F weather.
those walls are perfect for a grow room. Gives planty of light shine back to the plant well chosen :thumb:

i'd suggust really spending on a good light. Yours would do, but with that much work into the shed, you deserv to get incradible yield with better lighting

Wow...that looks amazing...Wish I had that kind of skill ;)

i'd suggust really spending on a good light. Yours would do, but with that much work into the shed, you deserv to get incradible yield with better lighting
yeah...I wasn't thinking of getting new lights for bloom

Here's my floor plan for the lab.

Floor Plan - Basic.jpg

I was reading about filters yesterday and it looks like the way I was planning things my charcoal filters aren't going to work. I need to pull air through the filters and that's not gonna work. So, now I'm thinking of putting the filters in boxes so I can push the air through. I don't know how that's gonna effect the flow though :/

I also mapped out all my controllers, sensors and devices. I got my outlet box wired up to the raspberry pi too. Unfortunately, only 5 of the 7 outlets are working...but...I think it's enough to get me going. I've got another 4-way relay if I need to control more outlets.

Floor Plan.jpg

Looks like you're doing great to me. The shiny walls are just 6 ml. diamond mylar that's glued to the walls with Elmer's Glue. Bought a gallon, painted it on with a roller & stuck the mylar to it.
Pretty simple really.
you can also use PL adheision glue

I just watched the video. Except for the downspouts the rest was bangon. also, very well detailed write up with pictures and graphs. I like that

yeah...I wasn't thinking of getting new lights for bloom
Err...I WAS thinking... Am thinking... Hopefully will get some new lights for bloom.

Here's my floor plan for the lab.

Floor Plan - Basic.jpg

I was reading about filters yesterday and it looks like the way I was planning things my charcoal filters aren't going to work. I need to pull air through the filters and that's not gonna work. So, now I'm thinking of putting the filters in boxes so I can push the air through. I don't know how that's gonna effect the flow though :/
I think this should just about do it.
Air Box.jpg

Back
Top Bottom