Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Gorilla Glue Auto Day 63, Day 31 With Hairs

Just got done watering all the girls in flower tent. This girl got a gallon and is really smelling nice. She is getting a very sweet and tropical fruit type smell to her with some underlying orange scents. The buds are incredibly dense for their age. Definitely some window breakers in this group.

Starting to see just a little tiny bit of fade to her big fan leaves but thats ok, it happens to them all.

Tangie x Ghost Train Haze Clone Flip Day 44, Day 34 With Hairs

Gave this girl about a gallon and a half of rain water tonight. Starting to get a bit of a fuel smell to her. Definitely not getting any citrus from her. Leaves are starting to fade a bit more on her. By all accounts, I can expect her to go about 70 days. With her Sativa nature I don't intend to wait on ambers. I will start watching her around day 60 and when she is a nice mix of clear and cloudy I will consider taking her.

Spirals are filling in a bit more on the colas. Starting to need a bit more support for some of the colas. Rolling along nicely with this one!

That's the thing. There is no pinching these stems. They are hard like a tree branch. I was going to roll them between my thumb and fingers but no dice.....too hard. The Nirvana NL plant gives a little but very little. The Sensi is hard as a rock. My fear is I snap it and am standing there holding the piece that broke off.

UPDATE: The one I thought would just snap off did not. But it has big cracks in the stalk. The other one has cracks also but not as significant. I know they are resilient plants so I'll see what happens.

Plants r resilient. Reason why hemp is such a GREAT fiber. Snap and break is when they are not getting enough water. Snap and bend with cracks, thats how I like it.

Dont look at the oooze or the pain. Just step back away and take a puff. Water water water FTW.

:Namaste: for the cracks and the ladies.... breakin legs to keep them home.
It's been a thing for thousands of years. Kinda scary realy

I'm in kachup and high A/F now. :passitleft:

Healthy looking gals mate! Should make for some mighty fine flowers when it's all said and done :thumb:
Tangie x Ghost Train Haze Clone Flip Day 44, Day 34 With Hairs

Gave this girl about a gallon and a half of rain water tonight. Starting to get a bit of a fuel smell to her. Definitely not getting any citrus from her.

Do you have any of those YoYo's?? I'm looking at the spiral lady she's soo freaking sweet looking. Tie that girl up, she's calling for you.

Stank... buddy I'm getting a lil fat and I wanna boyfriend. Can you help a girl out? Don't I look nice.

Wow... thats a goody bro.

Plants r resilient. Reason why hemp is such a GREAT fiber. Snap and break is when they are not getting enough water. Snap and bend with cracks, thats how I like it.

Dont look at the oooze or the pain. Just step back away and take a puff. Water water water FTW.

:Namaste: for the cracks and the ladies.... breakin legs to keep them home.
It's been a thing for thousands of years. Kinda scary realy

I'm in kachup and high A/F now. :passitleft:
Is that true about plant stems or can it be s weak culture lack of silica ?

hey van, hope this finds the stank clan well on a dreary monday.

@AKgramma mentioned she was looking to run some harlequin seeds she has, for the life of me i cant seem to find the pics, could you drop some here? Or pop over to her journal and leave some for her to see? Thanks brother! I remember you and ms stank knocked it out of the park :high-five::thanks:

hey van, hope this finds the stank clan well on a dreary monday.

@AKgramma mentioned she was looking to run some harlequin seeds she has, for the life of me i cant seem to find the pics, could you drop some here? Or pop over to her journal and leave some for her to see? Thanks brother! I remember you and ms stank knocked it out of the park :high-five::thanks:
052318 Harlequin Flip Day 55 Day 47 With Hairs 8.jpg
031618 Harlequin Veg Day 51 3.JPG
041118 Harlequin Flip Day 13 Hairs Day 5 4b.jpg
042718 Harlequin Flip Day 29 Day 21 With Hairs 4.jpg
050318 Harlequin Flip Day 35 Day 27 With Hairs 2.jpg
050818 Harlequin Flip Day 40 Day 32 with Hairs 2.jpg
051318 Harlequin Flip Day 45 Day 37 With Hairs 2.jpg
051818 Harlequin Flip Day 50 Day 42 With Hairs 2.jpg
052318 Harlequin Flip Day 55 Day 47 With Hairs 2.jpg
052318 Harlequin Flip Day 55 Day 47 With Hairs 6.jpg
052318 Harlequin Flip Day 55 Day 47 With Hairs 8.jpg

That is Ms Stank's Harlequin from a few months ago. He requested pics of it. I tried growing another one but it was a male that we just used to cross with that monster Northern Lights I grew.

Every plant I've seen of your and ms stanks are absolutely beautiful!!! I sure would love getting my hands on 1 or 2 of those stank berry beans lol !!! Just joking.......but seriously.

Back
Top Bottom