Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Nice Beez! Those should be awesome! Regulars?

Yes, these are regulars. I hope they're awesome. Compared to what I've been trying to grow (you know what I mean) these have to be a step up.

Heya Van and Ms:ciao:

Great to check in here again... i never got america and Its big,bigger,biggest “thing” but man you guys got a lot garden filled:drool:

Atf’s are doing good! Ms stank is going great and van is a crazy one! Every morning he likes Some water cause If I dont he Will let himself drop to the Floor and start screaming(kids in a shop on the Floor feeling lol:rofl:)

In the beginning it was freaky and scary, but Its Nice to have different needs with the plants. Gives me extra work and I like working as long Its in my garden:battingeyelashes:

Hope your day is awesome like the girls!

:theband:(Happy summer song with metal look band?)

Hey stanks. Just dropping by to reserve my seat again. It’s seems I can’t get notifications and sometimes my watched journals drop as well for frig sakes. Will be playing some catchup today. Nothing looks the same to me in your grow room anymore wow.
Hey DS, welcome back brother. Things are growing quickly here....but thats far better than the alternative for sure!

Heya Van and Ms:ciao:

Great to check in here again... i never got america and Its big,bigger,biggest “thing” but man you guys got a lot garden filled:drool:

Atf’s are doing good! Ms stank is going great and van is a crazy one! Every morning he likes Some water cause If I dont he Will let himself drop to the Floor and start screaming(kids in a shop on the Floor feeling lol:rofl:)

In the beginning it was freaky and scary, but Its Nice to have different needs with the plants. Gives me extra work and I like working as long Its in my garden:battingeyelashes:

Hope your day is awesome like the girls!

:theband:(Happy summer song with metal look band?)
NS! Good to see ya buddy!

Glad to hear your ATFs are doing well. I hope they grow big for you and your friends!

Hey ya Stanks and all,,, Just wanted to say with the quickness that the Dream was very fragrant and Yummy Smoke... I would grow it again, but Indoor only now... Got a few buddies that are growing now so I should be able to get a bad ass Clone... We are good about gifting, and gifting robust clones to one another and all who are really interested.... Green Days all and such

Yeah clones are nice but you gotta know where you are getting them from. I have heard horror stories of bringing a clone in from somewhere with mites or some other disaster on it and you introduce it to your entire garden.

NS! Good to see ya buddy!

Glad to hear your ATFs are doing well. I hope they grow big for you and your friends!

Thank you buddy! I am Sure they Will grow big! And with the Tiny ATF male at my girls house I really hope to collect Some pollen:cheer:

The girls at my friends places are doing great!

Enjoy the day, hope Its sunny out there

Thank you buddy! I am Sure they Will grow big! And with the Tiny ATF male at my girls house I really hope to collect Some pollen:cheer:

The girls at my friends places are doing great!

Enjoy the day, hope Its sunny out there
LOL....no sun today. All rain but I can't complain. Yesterday and the day before were gorgeous. I actually got out and started working on the outdoor garden. Got 4 of my tomato beds cleaned up and worked. Did some raking and cleaning and moved some garden soil around.

As much as I love the cold and winter (which is a lot), once the snow is gone....I am ready for the warmer weather and sun to get out so I can start working in the garden. Found a tool that makes things much easier on my back too so maybe this year's garden will be one of our best.

Fyi the pop can was a Coke Classic can... tells ya how old I am ....:(
That was my favorite way to smoke as a teen. I couldn't even hide a pipe or bong from my family.....but my parents loved to drink beer so there was always a can in the trash that I could use!

I definitely dont like hearing that, I hope my fem Cindy 99 performs as expected! I dont need a hermie on my first journaled outdoor!!!!

Edit: Ill be pissed as a matter of fact!
Hmmm - I have a BG C99 that I was planning to run in the outdoor raised bed next season. This has me nervous now... might have to put it in a pot instead. I can only grow one or 2 so losing the main one to a hermie would be bad. I have plenty of time to think on it as next season is 6months away ... but still... :hmmmm:
do you folks talking about this know if it is a particular batch of seeds with the hermie issue, or just the Grimm ones in general?
:Namaste:
The ones in question were regular c99 from Bros Grimm and grown out by Massmedical, they made mention of it on IG about 2 to 3 weeks ago according to @TheGreenYeti .

I have one of the 1st packs they released when they came back on the scene, glad I also have some Mosca. I also know where to get some from that are from the original Bros Grimm stock if they are still available. Might have to do that.
Yeah I was watching seedsman for a while and they didn't have C99 from BG on there for a while. Most sites I ran across were Fem Seeds stock. I am with you though as long as it's a nanner here or there that is not the end of the world. Penny told me that sometimes you only run across them on the lowers when you trim them or get them out of the tent and up on something. I had a few on one of my jock horror plants last grow and have yet to find a seed in anything that was in the tent with them.

The BG seeds are expensive though. If the feedback isn't that great I will just hold off buying them for now.

all i know for sure is that the original BG c99 stock was the epitome of stability.... Cant say much about the new stuff... My gut has been off about them shortly after they announced the feminized c99 and then with duke diamond leaving, it confirmed my suspicions... And the price was a little too much for me to justify, thats why i went killer queen and rosetta stone at purchase time. That being said the two freebie lavenderxp75(c99male) i just grew out were both females and grew magnificently.... So perhaps they got a bad pack of seeds... Who knows.

@SamSmith if you want to get c99, either try mosca seeds for their bx version of the original release... Or perhaps @overlord will be so kind as to share his secret source of original stock... Would love to get my hands on them.

@Van Stank that northern lights is truly awesome, love how she handles the abuse lol a hardy girl! That nukehead is impressive as well!

hope everyones having a great day!

The source isn't secret, seeds were made from original BG c99 stock selections. They are available from the breeder "greenman organics".

Greenman had worked on another seedbank called zia seeds, but after a dispute between he and a partner he went back to greenman organics recently.

cheers sir. I was unaware of this, time to go do some research, thanks for the tip! Ive still got eyes on moscas bx though for my c99 fix.

.I am ready for the warmer weather and sun to get out so I can start working in the garden.

So ya'll don't get those biting flies each spring like they do up in Maine? Seriously, those flies would be the only reason I wouldn't want to move to Maine. Or I could just leave the state from Mothers Day till Fathers Day and then come home.

So ya'll don't get those biting flies each spring like they do up in Maine? Seriously, those flies would be the only reason I wouldn't want to move to Maine. Or I could just leave the state from Mothers Day till Fathers Day and then come home.
Oh we get those little savage bastards here, too. Bug spray, proper clothing and a lot of swatting occurs that time of year. When those measures fail, I have a supply of bug bite topical handy and I also make my own anti-itch stuff using essential oils.

Back
Top Bottom