Spike's Grow Room

Re: spikes grow room

Sadie in the bubblegum
HPIM2198_.jpg

Hey, Spike! I've been looking in on your grow, and must say your plants look great! Very happy and healthy; wish I could say the same for mine. lol Glad to here your bro is doing well.
Make sure to keep the good seeds away from Sadie!:biglaugh:
Excellent work, and congrats on your internship and placement in the contests!! +reps:thumb:

very happy as my 2nd and 3rd clone are going good so finally I can do that.
Heck now I have 3 x-tra gals coming,and other pic ice sprout going(fem)
b-gum clones
HPIM2203_.jpg

ice sprout
HPIM2204_.jpg

Thx Tri,such kind and positve words toward me,it means alot bro I aint fancy just try to grow each seed as if its my last when you only grow a few plants you can do that.positive vibes to you and yours for the holiday.:thanks:
+ reps

Sadie knows her stuff:
Hemp seeds are nutrient-powerhouses containing:
All 20 amino acids, including the 9 essential amino acids (EAAs) our bodies cannot produce.
A high protein percentage of thesimple proteins that strengthen immunity and fend off toxins.2

Eating hemp seeds in any form could aid, if not heal, people suffering from immune deficiency diseases. This conclusion is supported by the fact that hemp seed has been used to treat nutritional deficiencies brought on by tuberculosis, a severe nutrition blocking disease that causes the body to waste away.3

Nature's highest botanical source of essential fatty acid, with more essential fatty acid than flax or any other nut or seed oil. 4
A perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 Linoleic Acid and Omega-3 Linolenic Acid - for cardiovascular health and general strengthening of the immune system.
A superior vegetarian source of protein considered easily digestible.
A rich source of phytonutrients, the disease-protective element of plants with benefits protecting your immunity, bloodstream, tissues, cells, skin, organs and mitochondria.
The richest known source of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids. 5
Hemp seed oil has been attributed to helping: increase energy, soften skin, relieve arthritis and normalize blood cholesterol.
Hemp: Is this Nutty Food Source with a Questionable Reputation Good for You?

I want to eat them now to Tiger,never have any.lol

They're known as 'famine food' - small, light, incredibly nutritious, can be eaten by everyone, including babies (as a liquid), easily transported. My theory is that the Israelites were in the desert 40 years eating manna, they were eating these seeds all day long and complaining how boring it was, but this is what manna is, i bet. They went out and gathered enough for a day's meal like oatmeal or something.

Back
Top Bottom