Spart's Cream Caramel - Mars II 400W - BioBizz Loving Run

Best Number of plants 60cm x 60m (2'x2')

Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 13 30.2%

Votes: 5 11.6%

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Fuck it's gonna be tighter then a witches snatch in there. Is there anyway you could take off the top of your box and raise it up a bit and put more wood in there like make a kinda extension? If you could make one out of fold-able plastic (almost like a the same shit they make tents out of) like an accordion then you'd have a stretchy lifty nifty box with a moveable lid up or down on chains or heavier yo-yo's.

1m for lights is plenty. You be fine mate in whatever you do. Wait till I hit flower, 8" pot, 7" of plant before she gets to flower and just 30" from Base to light. Gives me 15" for stretch and a bit of light room. :rofl:

Hey SmokeSara glad to see ya gonna be tagging along for this one as well. Hopefully I can do the light proud and not bugger up to much LOL :thumb:

I think I figured out what I want to do It's a bit unconventional and will take a bit longer veg time but might be worth it. It came to me in a sativa dream.

As my body drifted off to slumber my mind raced fueled by speedy THC goodness. I imagined my tent and what possibility await her. My mind soon followed my body and memories of my first plant filled my head. Ah Trippy, and the bondage session I had with her. So finally like a bolt of lightning it's struck me awaking me from my euphoric state. This is what happens with a sativa wake and bake.

Basically 4 plants in there top them 3rd node then pull down the top node to match up height of the second node all the while tucking and lowering the top node so they're even. 4 budding sites per plant might have to go with the 4 x 11L pots. If i can get even 10 grams a budding site 10x4x4=160 true i might not get that much as it's a pretty high gram/watt target but we shall see. Gonna see if I can get the soil today or maybe get the missus to get it for me. Might have to take it on public transport but we shall see.... Maybe I'll wear my BioBizz shirt less suspicious no? :rofl::rofl:

Yeah thanks Sara
I should be getting soil today if everything goes well and the country doesn't go to shit between now and then LOL (it's funny cause it's true).... But yeah if I can actually get to the shop I'll be getting soil, nutes, and the cheap shaker I may get a little press as well if they're not to expensive.

Suggestions 7l pots or 11l pots?:hmmmm::hmmmm:?

:circle-of-love:It's my pleasure:bravo:
I'm sure you will get good luck today:volcano-smiley:
Yeah thanks Sara
I should be getting soil today if everything goes well and the country doesn't go to shit between now and then LOL (it's funny cause it's true).... But yeah if I can actually get to the shop I'll be getting soil, nutes, and the cheap shaker I may get a little press as well if they're not to expensive.

Suggestions 7l pots or 11l pots?:hmmmm::hmmmm:?

So got soil and some more smaller pot I got some square ones that are 13cm w x 13cm h then for the final pot i got some that are 18cm w x 23cm h. But I got soil so it's gonna be a 4 caramel orgy if they all pop if not i got the back up NL Apollo G-13 which if needs be will probably catch up to the other quickly because it's all sativa. They were sold out of the crazy shaker thing so it'll have to wait no worries though.
Hope everyone's day is going smoothly and fueled with great smoke
:high-five::Namaste::high-five:

I started the seeds last night in two sheet of paper towel they're at a constant 21-23* looking like they've started swelling already so maybe tomorrow they will be going into the soil. They will be going directly into the smaller pots I got yesterday so now it's a waiting game. Yeah the final pots are 7 liter square ones. I was gonna do pictures of everything but I think we should all get the basics of what's going.

Hope everyone's week is winding down smoothly and that no matter where on this big blue bio dome that is our planet you can find time in your day to help your fellow man/women we are all stressing and we all need help once and a while even something as small as opening a door can cause a butter fly effect and bring a smile to someone across the planet.

Like always any question or concerns will be answered as quickly as I can.

Well I just checked the seeds and one of them has started to split already not even 12 hours in the paper towel. So I am hoping to top/cut off first nodes branches leaving the first fan leaves while still in the little pots give em a few days to recover then transfer into the final ones then start to train the top node down. I want a pretty tight root ball so maybe two two and a half weeks in the 1l the guy at the shop I went to said he kept some in these pots for 3.5 weeks before as long as you're careful with watering then I don't see why not. It'd be a tight root ball by then that's for sure then root growth would explode. Still not sure if I want to use all mix for the final pot or just light mix or a mix (??:hmmmm:suggestions:hmmmm:??)....

Babies first pics
2016-06-16_2_.jpg

Freak Bud that decided to turn kinda Purple I've trimmed it all now and it's pretty much dry I might give it another day since it's literally all stem and I want to make sure it's dry dry.
2016-06-16_1_.jpg

:cheer:So you got good luck,you got your soil:bravo:
So got soil and some more smaller pot I got some square ones that are 13cm w x 13cm h then for the final pot i got some that are 18cm w x 23cm h. But I got soil so it's gonna be a 4 caramel orgy if they all pop if not i got the back up NL Apollo G-13 which if needs be will probably catch up to the other quickly because it's all sativa. They were sold out of the crazy shaker thing so it'll have to wait no worries though.
Hope everyone's day is going smoothly and fueled with great smoke

:bravo:few days later we can see new sprouts:high-five:
Babies first pics
2016-06-16_2_.jpg

Freak Bud that decided to turn kinda Purple I've trimmed it all now and it's pretty much dry I might give it another day since it's literally all stem and I want to make sure it's dry dry.
2016-06-16_1_.jpg

No it's not a she/he, it's not like the sticks are hard to check for nanners and no seeds. The smoke is actually really nice with a big kick kinda a heavier smoke with the typical sativa heady high followed by the stoned feeling. Just weird looking I've been calling it ugly weed :rofl:. All seeds went into the pots yesterday, temps are sitting at 24*c rh% is 60, the light is at about 94cm away from soil no reason to have it close yet. I was thinking just going full spectrum the whole run, anyone care to say other wise or recommend why i should I'd love to hear both sides of the argument.

I've tried both and veg light,I found they stretched a bit more with both but it also let the light get to the lower branch sites.With just veg they stayed very compact and had to do a lot more to open them up(tucking and pony tailing) by the time they finished there flower stretch I recon they looked they pretty much the same but maybe the both lights was a little taller

The only thing I am concerned with is that with just the grow switch turned on you only get one of the fans turned on which means the other side of the heat sink is heating up and the heat displacement is only working on the one side... If there were a way to have both fans running on both switches then I might be more inclined to try.:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Yeah Am4zing your flux is gonna stretch as soon as you start to let her get more leaves to process the amount of nutrients she's moving along them fat branches she's gonna take off quick. She's gonna wanna stretch quiet a bit probably double if not more in height. So get out the bondage gear and latex it's gonna get nasty. :laughtwo::laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom