Overgrow? Looks like a very low level nutrient foliar spray.
Yeah. I'm wondering whether or not it would be worth trying out. I'm not really into foliar feeding in general, so I'm not really sure.

Black Amnesia Haze popped up overnight! There is a bit of a complication though. It'll be obvious in the pic.
Space Grow 26 April 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 26 April 2022 Lucille.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 26 April 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 26 April 2022 Donatra.jpg

And our new crew member, who has yet to be named
Space Grow 26 April 2022 BAH.jpg

As you can see, she has decided to poke her taproot out the side of the pod. I have uppotted her into a one gallon as I still don't have any more seedling pots, and I didn't have anything to MacGyver into a pot. Recycling went out yesterday. I'll be very careful watering her.
@Trala this is the plant I need some help naming. I've been trying to think of something, but I've been coming up blank!

And our new crew member, who has yet to be named

@Trala this is the plant I need some help naming. I've been trying to think of something, but I've been coming up blank!

What strain is the new one?

What strain is the new one?
Black Amnesia Haze from @Canuk Seeds
I'll be posting the strain info soon. I wanted to wait until I was relatively confident she would make it before I posted it.

Black Amnesia Haze from @Canuk Seeds
I'll be posting the strain info soon. I wanted to wait until I was relatively confident she would make it before I posted it.
Of course she will make it! She has Mel as her trainer!

I name her Ebony Hazel :) Ebony for short.

May she explode with good health and blossom with glitter filled buds :)

Of course she will make it! She has Mel as her trainer!

I name her Ebony Hazel :) Ebony for short.

May she explode with good health and blossom with glitter filled buds :)
Ebony it is!
Thanks Tra!

Black Amnesia Haze - 50/50ish Indica to Sativa with a little Ruderalis thrown in
-THC 17-24%
-Amnesia Haze x Black Domina Auto
-7 Weeks flowering
-Scent- Sweet, Berry, Earthy, Haze
The effect is described as a well balanced mix of uplifting and relaxing.
She has been shown to her quarters and seems to be settling in well.
Space Grow 27 April 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 27 April 2022 Lucille.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 27 April 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 27 April 2022 Donatra.jpg

Ebony (Black Amnesia Haze)
Space Grow 27 April 2022 Ebony.jpg

I have uppotted Lucille to a 1 gallon pot. She was a bit unhappy with the seedling pot. Jacinda will be ready to be uppotted in a few days judging by how she's growing, and how she's drinking.
They all seem pretty happy otherwise. It's getting fairly warm during the day here, so if the mornings are warm enough I may start bringing them outside for a bit of sunlight. I'll have to be careful about it though. Don't want to burn them, especially at this stage.
Space Grow 29 April 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 29 April 2022 Lucille .jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 29 April 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 29 April 2022 Donatra.jpg

Ebony (Black Amnesia Haze)
Space Grow 29 April 2022 Ebony.jpg

That's about it for this evening. Quick question, should I ask the mods to change the title of the journal? There isn't a DV anymore, and Ebony is now here and all.

Since the DV is only mentioned as DV in your journal title, I'm not sure it matters. I suspect most people won't know what DV is.

We're getting closer and closer to the point when I can put the girls outdoors during the day. They're all doing far better than the 7 volunteers that have popped up so far from last year's seeded plants.
Space Grow 30 April 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 30 April 2022 Lucille.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 30 April 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 30 April 2022 Donatra.jpg

Ebony Hazel
Space Grow 30 April 2022 Ebony.jpg

Since the DV is only mentioned as DV in your journal title, I'm not sure it matters. I suspect most people won't know what DV is.
Yeah, you're right. Maybe it's just my OCD or something. If it really starts to bother me though, I'll ask.

I have good news and bad news.
Good news: All the girls have been uppotted into 1 gallon pots.
Bad news: Jacinda and the two plants for my neighbour should have been uppotted a day or two before they were. They wilted a bit, and a couple of leaves got a bit crispy.
Good news: I now think I know why that happens with this light. The IR diodes! They're a little stronger than they need to be. That, along with the lack of an on/off switch, no dimming, plus a sale have spurred me to buy a new light. It's on the way.
Space Grow 02 May 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker (she got a drink after this)
Space Grow 02 May 2022 Lucille.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper (there is a bit of leaf damage)
Space Grow 02 May 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 02 May 2022 Donatra.jpg

And little Ebony looking sickly
Space Grow 02 May 2022 Ebony.jpg

Nice, new lights coming :) Nicely up-potted and sorry about the little bit of leaf damage. They look very happy otheriwise.

Nice, new lights coming :) Nicely up-potted and sorry about the little bit of leaf damage. They look very happy otheriwise.
Thanks!
Are they a bit light on green or is that just the lighting?
It's mostly the light. My last journal was the same. That plant was really green. In the couple of pics from outside the tent she was pine needle green, but in the pics from inside the tent she looked much lighter.
They'll be out of the tent during the day soon, in sunlight, so you'll be able to see them in natural light.

Played around a bit with the camera settings, these pics are a bit better.
Space Grow 04 May 2020.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 04 May 2020 Lucille.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 04 May 2020 Jacinda.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 04 May 2020 Donatra.jpg

Ebony
Space Grow 04 May 2020 Ebony.jpg

Well you're set for the winter grow! Congrats on the purchase and the transplants, and they're going to love the sun. :thumb:
Thanks!
They will! There's a spot where they'll get dappled sunlight for a few hours, and then bright shade until sunset, so hardening them off will be fairly easy.

Back
Top Bottom