Day 4
She's dead Jim.
Space Grow 12 April 2022 .jpg

Went down to check on the seedlings at lights on, and I found this on the top of the peat pod on her side. The tap root just never grew. I put her in a damp paper towel and dripped a bit of root booster on there, but I'm not expecting anything. I just don't like to give up without a fight.
I have another Romulan seed soaking right now. Hopefully that one will do better.

Edit: Wow, that's a terrible pic. I'll take a better one with the loupe or something and post it later.

Day 5
As if to mock my seed starting efforts, I found this in the garden today.
Space Grow 13 April 2022 Volunteer.jpg

Here we have Lucille and Jacinda, in the round pots.
Space Grow 13 April 2022.jpg

Lucille
Space Grow 13 April 2022 Skywalker OG.jpg

Jacinda
Space Grow 13 April 2022 Jack the Ripper.jpg

And finally, Divvy. The Romulan seed had popped by noon today, so I put her in a Jiffy puck. That's her beside Divvy.
Space Grow 13 April 2022 DV.jpg

Sorry about the image quality, I'll be taking more care with the pics from here on in.
If you've got any questions or anything just let me know.

Sorry about the seed mishap but looks like everything has returned to normal! What are you planning on doing with your new Sesame sprout? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Lol. Sadly it will probably be chopped in the near future. With a 4 plant limit I don't want to take the chance that it'll be a male.
It looks like the replacement Romulan seed is making its way to the surface, so with some luck she'll be getting a name sometime in the next few days.

Day 7
I'm worried about the Romulan. Again. I may move her to a different spot. A bit warmer, with a steadier ambient temp.
Otherwise things are moving right along.
Space Grow 15 April 2022.jpg
Space Grow 15 April 2022 Skywalker OG.jpg

Space Grow 15 April 2022 Jack the Ripper.jpg
Space Grow 15 April 2022 DV.jpg

Watching Stargate while vaping some "Starwalker Kush" (haven't been able to find much info about it, maybe a copy of Skywalker Kush/OG).

Thanks for checking in!

Day 8
Woohoo! When I went down to check the Romulan seedling had split her shell! I took out my knife and poked at the edge a little and it popped off! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Donatra!
Space Grow 16 April 2022 Donatra.jpg

And here's the rest of them, because why not?
Space Grow 16 April 2022.jpg

I will be fixing that stretchy stem on Jacinda when I uppot her.
Now we have Lucille
Space Grow 16 April 2022 Skywalker OG.jpg

Jacinda
Space Grow 16 April 2022 Jack the Ripper.jpg

Damn camera decided to focus on the soil.
And here's Divvy
Space Grow 16 April 2022 Divvy.jpg

Again, focus issues. I'll make sure that's fixed when Divvy and Donatra are in their pots tomorrow.

Looking good in here my friend subbed and waiting for the show
Welcome to my Journal! Gad to have you!

I recently followed a Remo grow. It was awesome!

I opine, "Go for it!" :Rasta:
Do you remember whose grow it was?
All I can remember seeing was @StoneOtter and his away team grow.

(Hmm. Come to think of it, away teams were a Star Trek thing, and this is a space themed grow.)

Do you remember whose grow it was?
All I can remember seeing was @StoneOtter and his away team grow.

(Hmm. Come to think of it, away teams were a Star Trek thing, and this is a space themed grow.)
I think it was @StoneOttter, with his brother-in-law doing the Remo part!

I think it was @StoneOttter, with his brother-in-law doing the Remo part!
Ahh. Yeah, that's the away team one, I was watching that one too.
I'll see if my search mojo is good today, try to find a detailed journal with them.
Thanks!

Oh ok, so my BIL grew 7 plants with a REMO box. He's his own grower and I don't get what he does all the time but he does very well. He for the most part used 7 gallon cloth pots and layer coco and ff ocean forest. He followed the feed schedule to the T I'm pretty sure and had no problems and the bud is fantastical and plenty!

Oh ok, so my BIL grew 7 plants with a REMO box. He's his own grower and I don't get what he does all the time but he does very well. He for the most part used 7 gallon cloth pots and layer coco and ff ocean forest. He followed the feed schedule to the T I'm pretty sure and had no problems and the bud is fantastical and plenty!
Thanks!
I'm looking at the full kit, and it's all 1litre (about a quart) bottles. I was worried that might not be enough for a full outdoor grow in 7 gallon fabric pots, lol!
I'll only be using it on 3 plants compared to the roomful he had, so that puts my mind at ease.
Thanks for the info!

Thanks!
I'm looking at the full kit, and it's all 1litre (about a quart) bottles. I was worried that might not be enough for a full outdoor grow in 7 gallon fabric pots, lol!
I'll only be using it on 3 plants compared to the roomful he had, so that puts my mind at ease.
Thanks for the info!
He may have broke into a second box for the last feeding. I think you would be fine. Outdoors is different.

Day 11
I couldn't find the rest of my seedling pots, so I put Divvy and Donatra into 1 gallon pots. Not ideal, but not really much of a problem either. I've decided to run the @Remo Nutrients for two of the plants outdoors and run the other potted plant with MC. This isn't a comparative thing for the journal, so I won't be detailing which plant is getting what, but I would like to know for myself how things go. I'll show you all the kit when it arrives.
Here's the crew
Space Grow 19 April 2022.jpg

Lucille
Space Grow 19 April 2022 Lucille.jpg

Jacinda
Space Grow 19 April 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Divvy
Space Grow 19 April 2022 Divvy.jpg

Donatra
Space Grow 19 April 2022 Donatra.jpg

As always, I'm open to feedback!

Have a great evening!