Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

N I broke nl5 cuz its. Under a 150 hps n I want to get light all thru the plant still not showing sex so I was like let's lst things went really good n I was shopping at my daller tree n found these twist ties for plant a freaking daller the best daller I ever spent lol n it's tuff

IMG_20180206_175854.jpg
IMG_20180206_175806.jpg
IMG_20180206_175700.jpg
IMG_20180206_175842.jpg
IMG_20180206_175800.jpg
IMG_20180206_175653.jpg
IMG_20180206_175814.jpg
IMG_20180206_175744.jpg
IMG_20180206_175642.jpg
IMG_20180206_174212.jpg
IMG_20180206_174145.jpg
IMG_20180205_193506.jpg
Yesterday day 13 flower sorry Ben lacking today day 14 looking good

Il b harvesting close to my b day next month so quick question do I flush organic ? An all I'm using is the grow box is there in tricks to the trade in soil herd all bout molasis but dnt want to use something I never used in soil I did try it in hydro wen well

Yea mold sucks but as for once they r dry n shit try using boveda humidity packs i use the 8gram 65% ones I believe they are and they work great they put humidity into the buds and suck it back out and keep the buds right at the % for what ever pack u picked out
Deff will try brotha dam I just ceen
N y'all know I always respond lol never used but if it helps with keeping things on track .

Thanks brotha alot of good info on here Ben dien to post updates but the app is still messed up changed alot in the grow room added 2 five gal dwc put wifi in her new home she purked up as well cpp we will c were this journey will lead us lol just love hydro it's my passion is all I kno I started in hydro just love the growth

Thanks brotha alot of good info on here Ben dien to post updates but the app is still messed up changed alot in the grow room added 2 five gal dwc put wifi in her new home she purked up as well cpp we will c were this journey will lead us lol just love hydro it's my passion is all I kno I started in hydro just love the growth

Yeah I heard the Hydro is pretty easy wen you get the hang of it and it's pretty simple... I'm gonna try 1 bean in hydro wen I get back just to see how it is,but I'm more the 100% Organic hippy LMAO :)

How long have you been growing?

Shyt man I'm on my 3rd grow n hydro is good just got to kno the basics lol cool water nutrient to keep ur water clean from algi n ph has to b on point 24/7 other then that I use gh nutrient n works really great

Yayyyy got my personal calendar from rooster thanks man I got the blue berry crossed with rooster genitics lol thanks a million brotha jack sending a tad love back at ya brotha

Shyt man I'm on my 3rd grow n hydro is good just got to kno the basics lol cool water nutrient to keep ur water clean from algi n ph has to b on point 24/7 other then that I use gh nutrient n works really great

nice man!
I'm pretty hyped to start my second grow(and first real grow, My first plant was just a try out) but the waiting is killing me big time hahah

nice man!
I'm pretty hyped to start my second grow(and first real grow, My first plant was just a try out) but the waiting is killing me big time hahah
I'm not very patient lol but at the end it's all worth it n I'm with u it can save the worth

I'm not very patient lol but at the end it's all worth it n I'm with u it can save the worth

I need to wait 2 months to get back home and then I need to wait to buy everything I need and after that I need to grow it so I'm prob going to smock my own med in like a year hahahahah thats a lot of waiting :cheer:

Not really man do it like I did on a budget lol my buckets came from wally world 3.00 with lids they also sell air pumps with stones I say 10 .oo .net cups I original bought ten cups my first grow witch still using 1.00 a pice bout 5.00 bag of lava rocks witch lasted me 3 grows as my nutrients I went with powder bloom n grow from general hydroponics 20 bucks each bag witch added florallicous another 20 bucks armor si 15 .oo ph blah blah as for my lights I cought a great deal on Amazon picked up 2 300 wat a piece led light witch have worked awsome 79 bucks hps 150 wat 75 buy that my set up I helped a friend start his small one plant grow n he spend I thing it was 100 bucks to do a CFL grow but u can get creative with it n dam I wouldn't wait a year lol I would do a micro grow with CFL would really work great

Not really man do it like I did on a budget lol my buckets came from wally world 3.00 with lids they also sell air pumps with stones I say 10 .oo .net cups I original bought ten cups my first grow witch still using 1.00 a pice bout 5.00 bag of lava rocks witch lasted me 3 grows as my nutrients I went with powder bloom n grow from general hydroponics 20 bucks each bag witch added florallicous another 20 bucks armor si 15 .oo ph blah blah as for my lights I cought a great deal on Amazon picked up 2 300 wat a piece led light witch have worked awsome 79 bucks hps 150 wat 75 buy that my set up I helped a friend start his small one plant grow n he spend I thing it was 100 bucks to do a CFL grow but u can get creative with it n dam I wouldn't wait a year lol I would do a micro grow with CFL would really work great

Hmmmm that sound interesting... but I still need to buy beans a tent some good filter bc its in an apartment... the light sounds good for 79$ (2 300wat LED light sounds good for a 4X4 tent)

BTW whats a CFL grow?

Hmmmm that sound interesting... but I still need to buy beans a tent some good filter bc its in an apartment... the light sounds good for 79$ (2 300wat LED light sounds good for a 4X4 tent)

BTW whats a CFL grow?
Ok smell to me ant that bad I dnt have filter but since ur in apt yesss would def do n yeah that wat I said 79 for 2 led was a steal but they will rock 4x4 CFL is those curly old school lookin light but will work good if I was u il buy a big plastic bin with top from Walmart n buy like five or 6 CFL from Lowe's n bam u have a mini grow that will yield decent until u get set up n shyt wat state ur in il send u some beans on the hose from my stash brotha love helping ppl in eny way possible but go on Google hyt CFL grow ul c wat I'm Talkin bout will def get u buy until u set up the real deal

Back
Top Bottom