Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

Looks good Jack!
Thanks pops have still plant smell with sour d smell still in cure just tried it smokes OK but still need some cure for shur

Good looking buds
Def happy as hell man for shur it's Ben a long month babysitting them for mold I rather stay on then the losing a jar or 2

Thanks. Man I will def have some till next harvest lol didn't think il get that much well I'm not complaining just hate to trim cuz I do it all at once n it took hours

Thanks. Man I will def have some till next harvest lol didn't think il get that much well I'm not complaining just hate to trim cuz I do it all at once n it took hours
Yea I try to get wife to help but most of the time I have to do it alone lol...️

My wife don't care to do it then it's like double the time cuz she is like a perfectionist n she like want to c it shop quality I'm like wth it's goin on its goin to get smoked not eating lol

Dam bro tht was a nice harvest congrats on some nice cured buds. Look real good bro. Nice setup u got going r u using G.H. nutes? Also I took ur advice n got Botanicare hydroguard i think u called it and another advanced nuterient nute but I forgot which one lol i only looked at a thousand dam bottles for like 2 hours tryn to make up my mind alot of the bottles from A.N. seem like they r doubles of another bottle just with a slight difference or the same just a different name n logo so if u jus read n pick out what ur plants need the ph perfect nutes are amazing and so easy lol i love jus mix and feed no sitting and bending dwn lookn at the ph pen then havn to measure n all that shizz its pretty nice but I tell ya if it didn't work this great i wudnt be doing it cause way to many bottles its almost like they r trying to take our money lmao but yea bro i cant wait to get a harvest like this with my dwc bucket ill prolly even make a few mre myself lol i was thinkn making some with the dewey mister setup on my next round

Finally man u found me lol but yeah my last grow I used all gh stuff witch to me for the price it's a amazing nutrients n thanks man still curing I'm goin for a 2 months cure n thats good u got hydrogurd cuz it will save u in the end ul have healthy roots hole way thrue .my homey from the hydro told me the same crap how most of the nutrient are the same just want u to spend more money he using gh nutes n always gets amazing results time after time so he stuck me with them n hell I love them.really easy to deal with I def keep a sharp eye on ur stuff n if u need eny input I'm here brotha n prilly a million of other ppl 2 we all have one thing in common we love the mj plant

Finally man u found me lol but yeah my last grow I used all gh stuff witch to me for the price it's a amazing nutrients n thanks man still curing I'm goin for a 2 months cure n thats good u got hydrogurd cuz it will save u in the end ul have healthy roots hole way thrue .my homey from the hydro told me the same crap how most of the nutrient are the same just want u to spend more money he using gh nutes n always gets amazing results time after time so he stuck me with them n hell I love them.really easy to deal with I def keep a sharp eye on ur stuff n if u need eny input I'm here brotha n prilly a million of other ppl 2 we all have one thing in common we love the mj plant

yea glad to be along for the ride hey i had a quick question about my dwc bucket. when i put my seed in a rockwool cube do i leave it surrounded by the stones or should i cover it up

20180121_005743.jpg
any and all help would greatly be appreciated thanx and namaste

If I was u I don't use the cubes I put the plant strait in the rock nbyess brotha u cover already I do alot if ppl don't but I do cuz they like to catch mold n algi eny time man thats y I'm here to help hell I only wish I was on here wen I started I just had to to months. Or research lol

Start ur plant in a solo cup in dirt's of a week den put dwc I have seen that thats the best way to go n how I do it cuz the plant already has a root system so wen u put in the hydro they blow u I have tried to drop a seed n c wat happened success rate is not that great

Start ur plant in a solo cup in dirt's of a week den put dwc I have seen that thats the best way to go n how I do it cuz the plant already has a root system so wen u put in the hydro they blow u I have tried to drop a seed n c wat happened success rate is not that great
Well shit to late on this one lol fuk i hope it works out and if not oh well i guess I got enuf auto seeds to last if one doesn't make it haha only got like 49 more beans to choose from lol ten of each strain so if this gorilla glue don't make it i got 9 more chances to make it happen haha I jus hope it dont take tht many chances to get 1 2 grow good. But yea since it was an auto I wanted it to be the biggest i could get it and with autos they judge how big they will get from there tap root if tht root hits bottom of the container they start in and its tiny then u end up with smaller autos but if u let that tap root keep growing without stoping then I've seen some auto plants get huge as shit now ive heard of people sayn start ur autos in there final pots so I figured with dwc it should allow the plant to grow an endless taproot of sorts or atleast allow the plant to get to its max genetic potential atleast that's what I'm hoping for anyway lmao

Ur totally right but next time im tellin u in saves u alot of hassle thats how i do all my plants n solo cup just to me u get a chance to c if it sprouts with out waisting nutrients in a hole bucket but I have seen ppl drop the seed in rockwool n walah but didn't work for me so well my seeds cought sum funny shyt never germed lol

Yea so the 2 new nutes i got were sensizym which helps with triche and oil production and has over 80 different enzymes to help maximize root growth and it has silica in it to help strengthen the cell walls also i got overdrive which helps increase nute uptake and increased cell expansion and replication for bigger Flowers. Increased internal floral structures and compounds for enhanced aroma, taste, potency, and market value. Potential 9 to 23% gains in harvest weight and size during last trimester of growth. Plus that hydroguard so I hope to be getting some HUGE buds lol

O yeah I have used silica amazing thats my secret to get massive plants quick hav used overdrive to me it's OK to me koolbloom liquid n diamond necter worked well as well but I herd sensym is verry good n terpinator works well for resin production a friend used it this grow amazing

Back
Top Bottom