Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

Here’s an easy one:
1-2 oz marijuana (2 oz is pretty potent)
1 lb unsalted butter
What You’ll Need:

Crockpot
Strainer or cheese cloth
Step 1:

Make sure you decarb your material. I wrap my dried trim or bud in aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 250 F for 30 minutes.

Start with one ounce of marijuana. Can be shake, trim or ground up bud. Place in a medium size crock pot. Add one pound of unsalted butter and cover with water to the top of the material.

Step 2:

Set your crockpot to low. The longer you cook your weed butter, the more it breaks down the plant and draws out every last bit of THC. Longer = stronger. So if you don’t want your butter to be too strong, stick with about 3 hours. If you want really potent butter, simmer for 24 hours. I do it for about 8 hours on the lowest setting. Some crazy folks have simmered it for up to 3 days!On the longer runs you’ll find that you need to add water. You do want this to be a suspension of water and butter.

Note: You will be able to smell your butter cooking in the house so don’t plan on making this when you’ve got unsupportive houseguests.

Step 3:

Once you’re satisfied (or just tired of waiting), strain the mixture. To do this you’ll pour your butter through a metal strainer/cheese cloth.

Step 4:

You’ll want to mash and squeeze the remaining mixture in the strainer/cheese cloth with a sturdy spoon or tongs. It’ll be hot so be careful. The idea is to get as much of the butter off the plant matter. No matter what you do some will still stick so you won’t end up with the full pound of butter. Now you have a mixture of water and butter.

Step 5:

Place the bowl with your butter and water mixture in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours or so; until it’s solidified. I leave mine overnight. The next day you’ll have the butter solidified and floating on top. Break up the layer of butter and discard the water.

Step 6:

Your pot butter is ready to use! Get cooking or store it in an airtight container and freeze it. Make some brownies and send them to Grandpa’s house. :thumb:

PS. Doesn’t have to be done in a crockpot but it pretty easy. Hope it works for you!

There’s also a ton of videos on YouTube. Here’s just one sample:

[video=youtube_share;dnX-sQGef-o]
[/video]

Thanks pops for goin step bye step glad to have u on my team will do froze all trimmings n il fed ex some fugeto ur home ....... I wish were are almost there thoe ... But il let u kno 4 she wen i do it as always

Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

420-magazine-mobile1592865323.jpg

420-magazine-mobile482047225.jpg
well i think i did well for a plant n a hlf just had to get a weight i kno it will lose a tad weight but there is room for improvement but hey second grow under my belt

Thanks penny cnt wait til try these tasty treats lol but ur not far along from the big day urs is looking verry good how much longer u have pw?

3-4 weeks yet I think

For shure they lookin real good n doin well sativa all the way just a longer wait but o well love doin this its all a learning process but this grow is goin to smooth my last fungus knats killed me

So penny i bough plum crazy purple beans ever herd of that hope its really good im buildin a rdwc for 4 plants 2 alien 2 pcp hope they run well n anothe question since ur way more advanced then me i have ben lookin to upgrade my lighy for a forever light was plantin on runnin 2 315 cmh i u herd bout those light bein eny good

Back
Top Bottom