Solved: growing funny things at 5.5 weeks old

Thank You all for the Support and words. I took the advice and Sprayed real well inside then,
Then Pulled the other 5 Pots. Sprayed heaver both sides and the dirt of each.
They are out of the tent as of now.
I want the tent to dry out for a couple of hours. Not taking a chance on a short.
I do remember reading in Jail :Rasta: wishing I Had one, that a male Plant can spread Pollen as far as 1 mile away outside.
Will notify seed broker on this. Shiz happens I know. No Fret
And the help of good friends. Now return the favor to your neighbor.:passitleft:

Just to let all know, I removed my bad balls last night. :sorry: I had them wrapped up in a garbage bag, it was +20 here last night so I threw them bad balls in the Woodburner. :hookah:
It really Pized me off, but it was the best option instead of loosing all. Thank Goodness spraying worked wonders,
This is the best one in tent today.

You dudes that jumped in to help me save my babies, :thanks:

Just to let all know, I removed my bad balls last night. :sorry: I had them wrapped up in a garbage bag, it was +20 here last night so I threw them bad balls in the Woodburner.
And, just to be clear, it was the balls and the plant they were attached to, right? You can't just pluck them off and be assured you got them all and all the ones that will come after them to protect the ladies.

Back
Top Bottom