Nice to meet you - Some opinions please

I learned a lot in my last grow from some very helpful people in this forum. And one of the most critical things I found was getting the grow medium right by using fresh water and at the proper ph level. But the real lesson was to go very lightly on the nutes. And by that i mean very lightly. Don 't. Use anywhere near what's recommended. I use only about 1/4 of the recommended dose and even then you'll still have problems getting the right balance.

As for your early flowering, I toojust exerienced this. The plants were outdoors getting about 10 - 12 hours of light and that amount was increasing with each day of spring. In only 4weeks I got pistils. They are inside now under 12/12. finishing. They are from seeds I produced from last years grow and as far as I know the parents were not autoflowering.

hey there. so its been a while.
There u go, New pics.. Not sure but now i think i got a new problem.. u may not see it but about 25% of my Hairs are turning brown and its the end of the 6th week of flowering. The fruits are not coming fast to my openion.. what do u think?
Strain is unknown, 12/12 timing, Started Bio BloomBastic (The organic one) 3 days ago, and also use BioBizz Flowering Nut... thats all... and just abit of them.. Delifed alot.. A fan is workin 24/7 but not directly on the branches... the 250 Hps is 7 Inches of the top.
BTW now the hight is 23 Inches.

what do u think?

20140605_113950.jpg
20140605_113923.jpg
20140605_113913.jpg
20140605_113845.jpg
20140605_113858.jpg
20140605_113904.jpg

hey.. thanx i know the pics arent the best but NO nothing is fat.. no fat nugs only tons of hairs.. u can see though the whole plant and id assume it would be much bigger by now..

I hope the Bio Bloombastic works... i tought maybe too much nutes and i need to floodddd the pot with fresh water

labexperiment :] yes thats the problem... I dont see many of them... and those that i C seem very clear.

I have a Lupe 10X if thats enough

Back
Top Bottom