Solo Grow Challenge 2014

Out of the 20 nirvana freebies I've started all of them turn out to be slow, extremely slow at first, taking ages to mature, and they all seem to be sativa dominant. This seed has not been any different.

I'm back with my service paid now :) and I will show pictures this next update of my 3 females and one male I have been useing on these lowest of pistils the last 3 nights :bigblush:
daves_00739.JPG

0051727.JPG

0081308.JPG

YOu guys are showing some strong plants I am sweating on.This has been a growing challenge to me in small pots with watering and nutrients you will see. Its still an exciting learning experience:cheer:

Nice! I wish I had a third grow room for the guys or that there was some clever solution that would help me isolate a male, get pollen and do some breeding. Perhaps some sort of air-tight plastic see-through miniature tent with a small venting fan that you would just cover the male with.

I've just measured my tallest & it's 30" :thedoubletake: How is this possible in half a litre of coco? :)

Don't quote me, I'm not anywhere near the expert on this. But years ago I let a big mama plant grow next to a tree in my backyard. It disguised it so well that from the street, even if you knew it was there, it was almost impossible to see. Anyway, the thing grew for 9 months, was over 13 ft tall when the branches were so heavy the wind would break them off. The bottom of the plant were it touched the topsoil was at least 4" dia. But when I pulled it from the ground the root system was not all that big. Apparently our friend cannabis sativa does not have the need for deep, extensive roots. That you've achieved a 30 incher in such a small container doesn't surprise me.

I took these Friday, still only one showing sex.

IMG_0022130.JPG
IMG_0021136.JPG

I'll upload some more tonight where you can see them a bit better, don't go withdrawing your entries when you see them though. I want to win fare & square & not by default :;):

Jeeze, you are almost as humble as I am. oh, wait, I'm modest. nice looking stuff!

Don't quote me, I'm not anywhere near the expert on this. But years ago I let a big mama plant grow next to a tree in my backyard. It disguised it so well that from the street, even if you knew it was there, it was almost impossible to see. Anyway, the thing grew for 9 months, was over 13 ft tall when the branches were so heavy the wind would break them off. The bottom of the plant were it touched the topsoil was at least 4" dia. But when I pulled it from the ground the root system was not all that big. Apparently our friend cannabis sativa does not have the need for deep, extensive roots. That you've achieved a 30 incher in such a small container doesn't surprise me.

I have been wondering about this. This whole contest is a focus on roots. Ab-so-lute-ly amazing plants in super small media constraints. Root ratio...

Got rid of the big fan leaves tonight as they were seriously blocking these little buds.

Doobtube is definitely growing now. I wish I would have thought of the tube prior to dropping the seed so I could have just done it straight in the tube. Next round I'll have to try it out :)

Pics
20141115_183320.jpg
20141115_183444.jpg
20141115_183305.jpg
20141115_183259.jpg
20141115_183252.jpg
20141115_183244.jpg

Back
Top Bottom