SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

I gave her some WA with the brix spray this weekend and plan on doing the CD tonight. So far so good, I really like growing with scrog netting :)

DSC_9391_683DSC_9391_sm.JPG
DSC_9407_685DSC_9407_sm.JPG
DSC_9399_684DSC_9399_sm.JPG
DSC_9411_686DSC_9411_sm.JPG

Happy monday all :passitleft:

OK....get this ,...my top patient/buyer/friend/.../../....complained about the Zamal Hash!!!!!!!!...spoiled rotten..says he'd rather have the MK-Ultra,:thedoubletake: i don't think he was awake when he said that to me....ya...that's it.:laughtwo:. he's on board for this upcoming harvest and trim, as always...gonna take us two , about three hours for the four plants ( no breaks...;)) Smokey, i'm seeing a better bud development with the addition of the Advanced XTE 400. Anyhow, lovin the scrog bud! She's getting close to turbo mode! Yeepa, yeepa. You got lottsa lumens for her ....cheers .:high-five:

Thanks Ziggs !

Man Duggan how can Zamal Hash not be good? The GTxPH and Tikal I grew last are mind bending, make it almost impossible to focus and get work done potent even after months of smoking it now. The wife yelled at me one day for giving it to her the night before, apparently she was up in bed going nutso with anxiety and she only had two little puffs off a J that was a mix of the two :rofl: I loved loved loved my Zamaldelica and my Bubba Kush x Hashplant. Both are basically gone now but I have babbies started of each :passitleft: I think the Zamaldelica probably had the most unique and amazing flavor of anything I have grown so far. I hope the babbies end up the same, I think she hermied a tad and I got a handful of her seeds :party:

Sounds like you should cut him off for a month :rofl:

Ok maybe not cut him off :rofl:

I always have the same battle grow something over and over you know you love or keep searching for that next new favorite :passitleft:

I'm a firm believer in some quasi-monocropping. If you can nurse a nice plant through a full cycle, do yourself a favor and run it 2 more times consecutively, minimum. Usually, your third run is going to be your best provided most parameters are static. It should improve through the sheer repetition if nothing else regardless of your medium, light source or nute line.

lol...it's not a battle for me. I like the repetition and routine and find it gratifying to take a good strain and do it better, and better through little tweaks. My life is such that the therapy and routine of growing has helped me almost as much as the produce.

I'm a firm believer in some quasi-monocropping. If you can nurse a nice plant through a full cycle, do yourself a favor and run it 2 more times consecutively, minimum. Usually, your third run is going to be your best provided most parameters are static. It should improve through the sheer repetition if nothing else regardless of your medium, light source or nute line.

lol...it's not a battle for me. I like the repetition and routine and find it gratifying to take a good strain and do it better, and better through little tweaks. My life is such that the therapy and routine of growing has helped me almost as much as the produce.

Don't get me wrong. I love both finding new strains that I love enough that I want to keep a mom of AND I love keeping an old killer plant around that I know we like especially the ones the wife likes because she does't like many strains. The problem is I only have two tents I can grow in a 4x4 veg and a 5x5 flower so thats where the battle comes in. This grow I only flowered one plant so its between wanting it to be something I don't already have or something I know we will like.

I gave her another 15ml of CD tonight and she looked so happy I thought I would take a couple lights on pics for once.

DSC_9425_675DSC_9425_sm.JPG

I have another light I could put on the left side, it only has 50% much light as on the right side and its really showing. I guess I should get my other p300 in there but the lower temps without it have really been nice.
DSC_9418_677DSC_9418_sm.JPG

DSC_9421_676DSC_9421_sm.JPG
DSC_9415_678DSC_9415_sm.JPG
DSC_9432_673DSC_9432_sm.JPG

Last week she got her CDs and I think she liked it :rofl: After looking at these pictures I think im gonna give her a spray of stress and WA tonight.

DSC_9436_681DSC_9436_sm.JPG
DSC_9437_682DSC_9437_sm.JPG
DSC_9444_686DSC_9444_sm.JPG
DSC_9440_684DSC_9440_sm.JPG
DSC_9443_685DSC_9443_sm.JPG
DSC_9438_683DSC_9438_sm.JPG

5pack of Marlboro GREENS for the Garth Brooks concert over the weekend and a fatty I left for the dog sitter :passitleft:
DSC_9434_679DSC_9434_sm.JPG
DSC_9435_680DSC_9435_sm.JPG

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

:rofl:

Those aren't cigs bud they're stealth joints so I could smoke them down at the concert without being so obvious. I guess it's working. :rofl:

It's easy to make them just roll out the tobacco and then pack in the bud. Blow pops work especially well for packing the bud in them :)

Have a great day :passitleft:

Those aren't cigs bud they're stealth joints so I could smoke them down at the concert without being so obvious. I guess it's working. :rofl:

It's easy to make them just roll out the tobacco and then pack in the bud. Blow pops work especially well for packing the bud in them :)

I do the same thing, but I buy the tubes empty and use a machine to stuff them, super easy.

We've smoked them right in front of people who look around, "someone's smoking weed!" We're standing right in front of them, but they assume we're smoking cigs....very good and stealthy.

Sweet I was wondering how one of those would work the other night when I was taking forever to get them finished. I'll have to pick one up it works so good just like you said people might smell it but they never seem to figure out where it's coming from unless I end up sharing :rofl:

Sweet I was wondering how one of those would work the other night when I was taking forever to get them finished. I'll have to pick one up it works so good just like you said people might smell it but they never seem to figure out where it's coming from unless I end up sharing :rofl:

They're about 80 bucks...get the all metal kind. When it's clean, I can stuff ten of these in about 2 minutes. But then it needs cleaned again.

:lot-o-toke::rofl: I'm such an idiot Smokey.....anyhow, your still OFF the fags right?:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom