Seedsman's Banana Jealousy Comparative Grow In Progressive DWC By Token Roll

Thank you for stopping by @JiggiLotus

Grimm Brothers has three different crosses with Cap Junky that they are selling as tester. I figured I would give them a grow. I am not sure if they are regular or fem's seeds, I will check before I start them.

Royal Queen Seeds contacted me and wants me to do a journal for them with their F1 auto seeds. While I was talking to them they said: I can send you some Titan and some Medusa F1 (bestsellers). Both are fast, mean from germination to harvest in 72-73 days. Training is always fun with these fast auto's.

TR

My son stopped by to help me harvest this one. We were 7 hours into it when more help arrived. About 10 hours for the whole chop with three people.

Time for the chop images, sorry there are lot's of them.

First up is removing the net.

Now it is time to get down to business.

One last image.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thank you for stopping and following along by @KeithLemon

I will weigh her once she is dried and before jarring.

Still doing cleanup and wiping down the three tens to get ready for the next grow candidates.
I did have an Amnesia break the surface yesterday, more to come in the next few days. I will be running two Sips and possibly 4-5 gallon fabric pots with Promix.

The two SIP will be an auto's grow for a collaboration with Royal Queen Seeds. It looks like it may be Titan F1 and Medusa F1 strains. Should be good grow from their discerptions of each.
I will start the journals after the seedling stage.

Tok..

The deed is done @LKABudMan @gwhunran and @MedScientist

Finished weighting and jarring the Seedsman Banana Jealousy @JiggiLotus .
Here are some images of the scale while weighting.

Bag one = 310
Bag two = 416
Bag three = 370
Bag four = 47

Equals 1143 grams
I guess this will do for an indoors tent grow.

It's all done except for the curing and strain review.

Tok..

The deed is done @LKABudMan @gwhunran and @MedScientist

Finished weighting and jarring the Seedsman Banana Jealousy @JiggiLotus .
Here are some images of the scale while weighting.

Bag one = 310
Bag two = 416
Bag three = 370
Bag four = 47

Equals 1143 grams
I guess this will do for an indoors tent grow.

It's all done except for the curing and strain review.

Tok..
Great harvest. 🤠 If I'm calculating right that's 2.5 lbs.:oops::love: You really should have plenty to squish without getting into the smoking bud. :hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

I ready do need to think about buying a press.
I like the 8 ton, but they are like 500.00 bucks.

TR
I bought a 4 ton from rositek but I haven't used it yet, I'm saving up trim, it was under 300 though

After you commented on the Viper lights earlier I figured I'd mosey on over and see what this "high profile" guy is up too lol. And all I can say is Hot Damn!! Amazing grow! Amazing Harvest! Those pics from Thursday are just a wonderful site! That main stem, holy shit is she fat!!! Those nugz, so many, so packed, so dense! Hope she smokes as good as she looks! I'm definitely going to spend some times looking back thru your journals and stuff. Well done! Well done!

Back
Top Bottom