Seed Stashers Anonymous

Oops...but at least only the bottom is seeds, and half were free, but I really wanted some “irie genetics” and my garden nome is a ninja turtle so shredder seemed like the way to go, and it sounds really good also lol
image.jpg
1E2EE686-9553-437A-A269-17DC3F594D76.jpeg

I bet I have over 1000 seeds by now. I've basically stopped buying them (for the most part) because I probably won't get through all of them before they go bad. (Unless it goes legal and I can grow outdoors) I realize my problem and I own it. Im glad I've been able to throttle back... any more seeds probably wont ever be popped or will just prevent me from getting to others. This addiction is real! The one plus side is that I always have a ton of different strains to choose from.

Must be the same voice in mine!!

I was able to get the one strain I've been wanting for a long time, Fruity Juice by Sensi. It was some tasty smoke when I had it a decade ago.
again another brilliant buy on your part. Juicy Fruit aka Fruity Juice is a money plant. It has it all; smell, taste, potent, great stone, juicy resin, you can get two phenotype if lucky, and good producer.
bud and seed 071.jpg

Are those clones you took or is each one of those a different purchased cut? I have 30 mothers. All legendary known cuts or privately hunted dank gems. I hope to cut it down to 15 to 20. I just gotta go through them and see what I deem worthy of a permanent slot. If they are almost there, but not quite... ill self them and keep the genetics in storage. Can't waste genetics. Sooner or later "Big Cannabis" is gonna be a real thing. Eventually the companies will weasel the rights to the genetics and we will all be forced underground. When that happens, I wanna be ready. Lol

Each of those are all different cuts from plants I grew from seed. I'm holding back a clone of each until the mothers are done flowering. I'll narrow it down to a dozen or so mothers to keep, the rest will get culled. Anything I like but doesn't make the cut will probably get reversed for seeds for a friend of mine back home to grow and a few for me to hold onto.

Each of those are all different cuts from plants I grew from seed. I'm holding back a clone of each until the mothers are done flowering. I'll narrow it down to a dozen or so mothers to keep, the rest will get culled. Anything I like but doesn't make the cut will probably get reversed for seeds for a friend of mine back home to grow and a few for me to hold onto.
:popcorn: :goodluck::cheer:

Awesome! I've wanted to grow it ever since I bought a quarter off a friend for a 311 concert. It tasted just like chewing the gum, it even left your mouth watering after smoking it.

@Scottsquatch I know what you mean with the clones. I just transplanted my rooted clones the other week.

20201113_103341.jpg

20201116_175031.jpg
:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

I started with 11 or 12 strains, 1 seed of each, then about 2 months later I dropped the remaining seeds from each pack I had started. I also threw in about a dozen more other strains (full packs). I figured I would find and retain the best plant of each strain for my first round of culling mothers. Anything else will either tlve tossed, flowered, or reversed for some seeds.

I started with 11 or 12 strains, 1 seed of each, then about 2 months later I dropped the remaining seeds from each pack I had started. I also threw in about a dozen more other strains (full packs). I figured I would find and retain the best plant of each strain for my first round of culling mothers. Anything else will either tlve tossed, flowered, or reversed for some seeds.
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom