Seed Stashers Anonymous

I lied like a real addict. I forgot i ordered some from a dude in Spain. Like...4-5 different strains. Kilimanjaro, 8 mile high, forgot the rest, caused by recent grow site folding. They are Mandala strains. I only spent like $40, so its not a real problem. Still waiting on them and when they do show up, crossing strains is in order and inbreeding as well to preserve some snippet of the strain(s). Sorry to start my 1st post with a lie. Let the healing begin. (Claps)

I would let them kno, they might take care of u

I could but they were the bonus 5 freebie seeds with my purchase. I never really wasted my money on them and I have more free seeds then I was expecting. I’ll let the 2 missing seeds slide and who know, maybe the autos will come in handy one day. Also I have no idea if they might of run out of the feminized freebies and the autos would of been the next thing to be added as a replacement.

I'll start off with this photo showing my current seed making attempts.
20200902_165155.jpg

So far looking good. They are two 1' tall plants with 5-6 shooter marble sized buds, all with red hairs and round calyx.

I also decided to clear out some space for my new seed order by planting a few.
20200902_193033.jpg

With a few above ground today.
20200904_171418.jpg

Lastly I got my 5+5 sale seeds I ordered last month. It's like two steps forward, one step back but in my case it's plant one seed, buy two to replace it.
20200904_184005.jpg

I realized the big ol' sticker from "the non-sponsor" would be frowned upon so I did my best at a stoned photoshop job. I did end up with (2) packs of the Super Lemon Haze (not one bit disappointed) instead of a Jack Herer. Oh well, shyte was free!
Got my 5/5 yesterday. Was kind of sad that 2/3 NL auto freebies were hollow junk seeds. But pleasantly surprised because there were 2 SS Haze and 2 Lemon Haze (both autos) thrown in on top of it all.

The vault is expanding, this doesn’t help the addiction :rofl:

I'm splitting a pack of '79 Xmas Bud with a fellow grower and getting a pack of Pine Tar Kush for myself. The other strains I'm inquiring about are X18, Deep Chunk, and an Incense Haze cross.

I was reading up on Tom Hill and his work earlier this summer, then there was a recent report he had passed away. Luckily it was only a rumor, he actually stepped back out into the limelight to confirm he is alive and well. All of that just pushed me to get some of his beans to grow myself and enjoy.

I picked up a tenner of blueberry muffin regs from humboldt. Been looking for it for a while, and always seems out of stock. Would have rather had fems, but regs will do and fit in nicely later on. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Took 3 days to get here. Love US banks. :cheesygrinsmiley:

@oldsmokey you are right, I did win seeds but this was after I placed my first seed order. Both the seeds I won and the Xmas Bud/PTK order are in the mail already on their way to me. I just sent off the email with my order for the X18 and Deep Chunk, waiting to hear back on the Incense Haze.

This should get me by until any Black Friday deals...I hope.

@multiVortex those Blueberry Muffin sounded really good when I heard another member mention them. At some point I will probably breakdown and buy a pack of DJ Shorts BB F-whatever it is at that time.

Hi guys I know it has been too long since I have been to a seed stashers meeting lol, but because you guys are the ones I showed my cloudy lake strain to the first time that I was working on and well I wanted you guys to meet the next Generation of Cloudy lake seeds F2's... One more step closer to a more stable seed! :)
20201012_142254.jpg

Nice looking seed! What's the genetics of your Cloudy Lake strain?
Thanks.... Its a cross of an Mk Ultra (mother) and Purple Wreck wreck (father), I chose the mother because she had a vase type growth structure like a vase of roses on a table and purple colored hues and the father I chose cause he grew strong and quick and also showed purple hues. With the both of them bred together it made cloudy lake strain have a smell like a jar of raspberry jam with a lil skunky twist in it... The stone from it is a narcotic one with time distortion and body numbing, Before you know it your couched locked watching tv and trying to stay awake wondering how long you been there?
lmao I loved the smell so much... I started another seed strain project with cloudy lake and UBC Chemo cross hoping to carry the jam smell forward in that new strain and make it more sedative and have the word Jam in the name haha Hmmm ....Jam night.... skunkberry Jam?.... Fak it I'm a seed addict for life! :)

Back
Top Bottom