Scarfinger68's - Soil - CFL - Aurora Indica Journal - 2013

Where was i... i didnt see the clones, sorry for my lack of respect man... :)
I honestly wasn't going to talk about them. But, Spimp would have none of that! :rofl:

My apoligizes. I must have got my cup color confused.;) Plus, this Blue Cheese im puffing on is now one of my top 5 strains...:rofl: :cough:
Blue and cheese. I like blue. I like cheese. Blue Cheese must be where it is at! :rofl:

The most powerful weed Ive smoked in the last 5 years was Master Kush. Looked like it was dipped in sugar. Mrs Spimp didnt flinch. Last night she told me this stuff was almost too strong for her. :) It is a heavy smoke that locks that ass up. HIGHLY RECOMENDED.
Two people smoking every day on it. Procured an E last friday, still have 1.5g's left. Its the Chronic sir. :):):)

The most powerful weed Ive smoked in the last 5 years was Master Kush. Looked like it was dipped in sugar. Mrs Spimp didnt flinch. Last night she told me this stuff was almost too strong for her. :) It is a heavy smoke that locks that ass up. HIGHLY RECOMENDED.
Two people smoking every day on it. Procured an E last friday, still have 1.5g's left. Its the Chronic sir. :):):)

It sounds intoxicating! Hmm... *adds Blue Cheese to wish list.

I liked my master kush grow. kush is strong and skunk is stronger. good combo. the skunk cured into a cheese. it was just like the kush n cheese from other company

Why are you doing this to me? Yesterday i was looking at some 10 Master Kush Regular Seeds (Nirvana Seeds) that i will make crosses with and so i was thinking "When i get a clone of a good female to cross with a good Master Kush Male then yes i will buy the pack, not for now..." and now you are telling me that, i just want to have it! :( haha

I liked my master kush grow. kush is strong and skunk is stronger. good combo. the skunk cured into a cheese. it was just like the kush n cheese from other company

Why are you doing this to me? Yesterday i was looking at some 10 Master Kush Regular Seeds (Nirvana Seeds) that i will make crosses with and so i was thinking "When i get a clone of a good female to cross with a good Master Kush Male then yes i will buy the pack, not for now..." and now you are telling me that, i just want to have it! :( haha

You guys are making my mouth water!

I liked my master kush grow. kush is strong and skunk is stronger. good combo

I have 4 seeds of Skunk Nº1 Fem. (Sensi Seeds) left. I grew two last grow and i had 1 Sativa dominant and one Indica dominant...the Sativa one was very racy and light headed, not that good for me (Anxiety Problems) but not that bad,i just feel bad if i smoke like a lot and if im in a place where i dont feel good... so, the second one , the Indica, i still have 3 gr and it is curing for more than 1 month now, i really like! Last week i made a good joint with natural Raw papers and it was tasty as hell, the taste after some curing is so much more intense! Very woody, acidic type of taste...the smell is the same and the effect looks like you are ready to just chill and relax for the rest of the day. But in your opinion you think Skunk is more strong than Kush? Never had a Kush, just NYC Diesel x Cannatonic (Kush lineage).

That would be nice... are you taking clones of the AI in the future?

Yes! I plan on keeping a mother plant and making this one of my main plants. I also have some Blue Dream seeds. If Aurora Indica and Blue Dream hold up to all the hype, I plan on making these my 2 main strains.

Yes! I plan on keeping a mother plant and making this one of my main plants. I also have some Blue Dream seeds. If Aurora Indica and Blue Dream hold up to all the hype, I plan on making these my 2 main strains.

Never tried the Blue Dream... i know that strain very well, but i know a lot of them haha i love to read about strains :) :) they are all so unique and good to help people... I had this stupid Anti-Anxiety pills i was addicted to them , if i didnt had one everynight you can forget it...bad mood, anxiety, sadness , stressed out... then i started growing the AI, bye bye pills... now i can smoke racy Sativas because Cannabis helped me with my anxiety and happiness and finally discovering that anxiety is mostly a state of overthinking and preoccupation.

The Aurora are from seed. You must be talking about the 4 ICE clones in the back left.

I do trim some of the fan leaves in half. I place a plastic cup over them to form a dome. The dome stays on for usually 10 to 12 days. I mist the inside of the dome maybe every 3 days? The less I mess with them the better it seems. These rooted in 10 days and the dome was off by day 11.

ICE clones:
P1000717.JPG

This clone had 3 stems. I really didn't think it would make it. My skills surprise me. lol :rofl: What usually happens if you put an untrimmed node under the soil... it will decay and fall off and turn into a root. Sometimes I pull the leaf off and you can see the thin root left behind.
This node held strong:
P10007182.JPG

I also topped my clones. Trying to keep them short. They wont be flowered until after the Aurora Indica.
P10007192.JPG

You could maybe call my technique a "hard topping" I am not taking it at the newly developed leaf structure between the new fan leaves. I am pinching it at the stem. Mainly to stunt the growth, slow it down, keep it short and of course to get more bud sites.

Thanks for the comments :)

Subbed....
Looks like your off to a great start Scar........."keep em green":thumb:

Ok. Well. So the Flower Room/Box. Spimp. If you remember the ICE plant that I cracked the stem when I HST'd it? Well I got that flowering. Some picks of what is in the flower box while the Aurora Indica get big and strong.

2 ICE and 2 Snow White: Day 20 of flower
P10007285.JPG

P10007274.JPG

P10007251.JPG

Its a little off topic. But hey! Who doesn't love pictures of cannabis? :)

wow.. that thing is beautiful. how many total watts? how many weeks vegged? 3?

wow.. that thing is beautiful. how many total watts? how many weeks vegged? 3?

Thanks,

42W (color: 2700 K) (Lumens: 2800) x8 = 336 watts

2 ICE from seed Veg'd a little over 2 months. 2 Snow White monster clones Veg'd around 3 months

Your cabinet looks awesome scar, I'm lovin those little baby buds:) I'm also loving all the talk about the quality of Master Kush, making me look forward to my harvest even more, and glad I just took some clones. ;)

:rollit:

About 21 days from seed. I watered them and gave them a little flower nutes. I am not saying what I did was correct. :rofl: It is just what I did. I had the flower ferts mixed up for the plants in flower.

I mixed per gallon of water: 10 ml of Big Bloom, 7.5 ml of Tiger Bloom, 5 ml of Cal/Mag, a dash of Microbes, a dash of black strap molasses, and 2.5 ml of PH up. It PH'd right around 6.8 to 7.O PH (best guess using liquid tester)

I watered with aerated water with about 25% runoff. Runoff PH was 6.8 to 7.0.

Then gave a few ounces of the flower ferts. It seemed so good I didn't want it to go to waist. :rofl: :hmmmm:

You will be the first to know if they shrivel up and die! Well... the second to know.

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom