Salaciousness, Sin And Seedsman Seeds With Preston9mm And Trala

Harvested Jolene today; day 77. She's got my attention now... lol

Hope y'all are having a blessed weekend
:passitleft:

Keep it MotaVated y'all! šŸ¤™

She looks great āœØ

Do you wet weigh?

Omg side note, mine is still a zillion miles behind yours.
I don't generally do a wet weight. If I was to guess, she'll be around 3oz when dried.
Looks like decent buds, they're rock hard from top to bottom. šŸ’Ŗ

I don't generally do a wet weight. If I was to guess, she'll be around 3oz when dried.
Looks like decent buds, they're rock hard from top to bottom. šŸ’Ŗ
Yeah. Tbh the only reason I do is coz I fridge dry and like to have around 100g wet per bag.

Hi GrowStars! And happy Sunday to you!

P is on the homeward stretch, and Iā€™m not even half way through lol. That said sheā€™s a proper star. Her glitter looks like diamond dust. Sheā€™s turned out to be an extraordinary plant. The genetics are on fucking point.

I never in a million years thought she was going to come back the way she has. I can remember in early veg being so embarrassed by my end of this grow. She proves that if you have an end goal and keep trying, magic often happens.

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Flip Age: 68 Days
Days in Flower: 26

IMG_6734.jpeg

Keep It MotaVated Yā€™all!

P is on the homeward stretch, and Iā€™m not even half way through lol. That said sheā€™s a proper star. Her glitter looks like diamond dust. Sheā€™s turned out to be an extraordinary plant. The genetics are on fucking point.

I never in a million years thought she was going to come back the way she has. I can remember in early veg being so embarrassed by my end of this grow. She proves that if you have an end goal and keep trying, magic often happens.

IMG_6734.jpeg
She's stunning! šŸ¤©

Sorry our moons didn't allign on this grow. We'll schedule better on the next. I was in a big ol rush and threw things off.

Next time I'll plan it out better.

She's stunning! šŸ¤©

Sorry our moons didn't allign on this grow. We'll schedule better on the next. I was in a big ol rush and threw things off.

Next time I'll plan it out better.
Thank you so much. I tried hard to make her sing for us.

Iā€™ve really loved it, even if I have lagged behind.

My lights/weather/skillz arenā€™t as good as yours. I need at least 60 veg days to produce something worthwhile.

We can do your special seeds next! And like you say, we will plan better. I defs vegged Ammy a couple of weeks too long. Sheā€™s a bit too big for my grow confines. Iā€™ve had to adjust crates to accommodate her lol.

IMG_6734.jpeg

Keep It MotaVated Yā€™all!
You turned her into a swan Tra!

Happy Sunday!!!
Our girl is looking like an absolute boss! She is an extraordinary plant, well I think she is. Her glitter is white like diamond dust. She smells like she will fuck you up! Lolling!

Days in Flower: 33

IMG_6787.jpeg

Have a great Sunday!
And stay MotaVated yā€™all.

Happy Sunday!!!
Our girl is looking like an absolute boss! She is an extraordinary plant, well I think she is. Her glitter is white like diamond dust. She smells like she will fuck you up! Lolling!

Days in Flower: 33

IMG_6787.jpeg

Have a great Sunday!
And stay MotaVated yā€™all.
Smells like my kind of girl!

Itā€™s that time again already!

HAPPY SUNDAY!

šŸ’š
Hereā€™s our girl! Sheā€™s still a zillion miles off harvest, but sheā€™s defs shaping up. She smells like your favourite perfume with just a hint of rats urine.

Days in Flower: 40

IMG_6925.jpeg

Thanks for having a squiz
And stay MotaVated yā€™all
Xo

HAPPY SUNDAY!

šŸ’š
Hereā€™s our girl! Sheā€™s still a zillion miles off harvest, but sheā€™s defs shaping up. She smells like your favourite perfume with just a hint of rats urine.

IMG_6925.jpeg

Xo
Looking great!
:high-five:

I've still got Valerie growing; she's around day 90 now. I'll post some pics when I get back from vacation.

Hope life is treating ya right Tra!

HAPPY SUNDAY!

šŸ’š

IMG_6925.jpeg

Xo
Mmmyum rat urine šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom