Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Thats impressive. Any idea on all in total cost?

A shit-ton? Here's his build list:

Grow tent size: 5x5

Number of LM561C diodes: 5184

Approx. diode current: 60mA

Approx. total wattage: 926.7W

Approx. total lumens: 168737lm

36 x LM561C F Series Gen3 F564B Linear Strip 3000K 80CRI

3 x Mean Well HLG-320H-48A

3 x Qualtek Power Cord AC 2.5m Blue+Brown+Yellow/Green

(NOTE: Takeshy's country uses Schuko plugs.)

3 x Cantherm F20 Thermal Switch 70ºC

100 x Wagos 221-412
50 x Wagos 221-413
25 x Wagos 221-415

1 x Black Solid Copper Wire 18 AWG (100 ft.)

1 x Red Solid Copper Wire 18 AWG (100 ft.)

3 x ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Compound Paste (20 Grams)

Frame + Screws

One time I was at Jeffery Dahmers for supper and his parents were there too. During supper his dad said "I don't particularly like your neighbors". So Jeffery replied, "Well then just eat your potatoes and vegetables".:rofl:

Need any more Tunks?

I love it!

Buds are looking fantastic Rider! And...that light! Geeze-Louise!

I did another round of delarfing. I've just been tossing it all but decided to trim it up, dry, and decarb it for the Magical Butter machine. Some of the larf is pretty good sized, and it's all sticky as hell.

IMG_405513.JPG

IMG_405712.JPG

Everything is starting to fatten up. I'm going to have to get back behind the plants to do some work but I'm afraid I'll get stuck like a dragonfly in amber.
:idea:
Maybe if I strip down and cover myself with vaseline! :rofl:

IMG_0530-2.jpg

IMG_0527-2.jpg

Dude these strips are too legit. I'm going to go for 2 I think lb got me all the links. I hope you have some ratchet straps cause you'll need em!

Dabbers, I wish I had the whole grow covered by the strips. With so many point sources of light there's hardly a shadow on the stuff under the canopy. I'm digging them way more than the Cree COBs.

All of the larf that I cut and saved yesterday was from way under the canopy.

Hi rider I missed you buddy. Plants still anger me at their sheer size. I wish I was godly like you.
I'm just tryna be dawgly. That's Scrogdawgly without the scrog. :rofl:

So friggin lovely!

I just watched a video of some guys—somewhere in the Caribbean I think—who run threw their ganga fields naked. They used leather pouches to cover their junk...

Hey, if watching guys running around naked is your deal I'm cool with that. LMAO

So friggin lovely!

I just watched a video of some guys—somewhere in the Caribbean I think—who run threw their ganga fields naked. They used leather pouches to cover their junk...

LMAO...... Why.... Never mind some things are best not known.

Back
Top Bottom