Resinator's first step grow

Resin, once the hairs come out I won't foliar, but that is by choice. I know some that will foliar a few weeks in. I don't use it every watering, Just kinda as an extra treat every once in awhile.. :peace:

Resin, once the hairs come out I won't foliar, but that is by choice. I know some that will foliar a few weeks in. I don't use it every watering, Just kinda as an extra treat every once in awhile.. :peace:

:thanks:fineas tnx for lookin in on my grow

:thanks: bubbadank for checking out my room hopefully i can get good pics up soon still waiting on that camera from my mate but when it comes i wont be able to stop, trigger happy LOL

as for the grow i tried to lst 2 of my clones last night and 1 split on me so its tied up now so we'll see if she survives i obviously over done it, but nothing ventured nothing gained i wont be doing that again:peace::rollit:

here's a few pics i took an hour ago
big bang 10 days into flower
DSCF0813.jpeg

lemon skunk 10 days flower
DSCF0814.jpeg

here's a birds eye view of my garden BB and LS on the left pakistan valley clones on the right
DSCF0811.jpeg

here's a pic of the PV clones
DSCF0815.jpeg

here's the 2 clones i tried to LST the 1 on the right is the girl that split you can see the twine wrapped around it
DSCF0816.jpeg
DSCF0818.jpeg

the BB is really going for it ^^^^^ where as the LS seems to be a little slower to fire out hairs vvvvvv but all going well bar the f**k up with LST.
DSCF0820.jpeg

hope this satisfies those who like the pics

BuBBaDaNKRe: resinator's first step grow
:smokin:plants look healthy and thriving, got some BUSHES in that room :grinjoint: those big bang pics show nice tight bud formation in between the nodes nice job ++rep:nicethread:
:thanks: for the reps and for stopping by bubbdank hopefully i can keep on top of things and get the best out of my crop, a while to go but i'm optimistic :rollit:

Wow, off to a great start. Those plants look wonderful. Keep up the good work and good luck, although it does not look like you will need it...

just thought i would put up a few pics, the BB is going for it big time really getting all flowered up LOL but the LS is not far behind now either.BB vvvv.
DSCF0822.jpeg
DSCF0823.jpeg
DSCF0824.jpeg

LS more streched than BB but getting nice.
DSCF0825.jpeg

here's a view of 3 LS......................
DSCF0826.jpeg
and this is the other 1
DSCF0827.jpeg

this is 1 of the clones i've lst'd the non-broken
DSCF0828.jpeg

this is the broken 1 well she seems to be on the mend since she was tied so fingers crossed
DSCF0831.jpeg

here's all the rest of the PV clones
DSCF0829.jpeg

and this is as much of my grow i can get in 1 pic a few either side
DSCF0832.jpeg

:ganjamon::ganjamon::rollit::rollit::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Grow is looking very nice. Great job with the splint work you must be a marijuana medic. Great job, Keep up the good work...

:thanks: sonzor, a medic i'm not but thankyou for the compliment, i will devote all i can to my girls as this seems to be the best way to get to know the workings of these great plants. if she survives i'm sure she will be behind by 2 weeks at least. but i'll try to get her back :rollit:

:thanks: for the ++reps hazeseeker appreciate it cheers :passitleft:

ok so here's an update.

the BB seems to be really going for it getting all hairy yum yum 4 pics VVV
DSCF0846.jpeg
DSCF0847.jpeg
DSCF0848.jpeg
DSCF0853.jpeg

i removed about 3 or 4 fan leaves on each girl to allow more light to reach lower down the ladies branch's

as for the PV clones they all are showing hairs now even the broken 1's yes i broke the other girl i was LSTing but all seems well now as i'm not trying to contort them anymore.
DSCF0849.jpeg
DSCF0850.jpeg

and here are the LS going ok i think?
DSCF0851.jpeg
DSCF0852.jpeg

but some are starting to look a bit funny with curved leaves and yellowing fan leaves lower down sorry about the pics focus the best i have
DSCF0854.jpeg
DSCF0855.jpeg
any feed back would be greatly appreciated as to causes to LS:thanks:

+rep.. your ladies look sooooooo healthy..
you've come a long way res! keep up the good gardening!!

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom