Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Can't complain about those numbers dude. That's awesome. Thank you, I appreciate the positive vibes. Much love my friend.

My XJ's are lookin like 4 or 5 ounces per plant. Big rock hard nugs. I pinched a couple pretty hard and all that happened was my fingers stuck to it. The bud wasn't affected by it. Amazing strain.

Word brotha :thumb: Enjoy those and have great Weednesday :Namaste:
cant say enough about the cat Aloha Brotha Great tomorrow to you :high-five:

That's a fact. I will puff a bowl to that :volcano-smiley: Thanks for the love and positive vibrations. Much Mahalo brother :circle-of-love:

Hope everyone is well and their garden's are green. :Namaste:

Good morning weed Lester. 'Well I burned my sulfur burner last night for a couple of hours to see if I can get the mold under control in the greenhouse. It wasn't bad but was starting to be way more present than I liked. I figure I'm far enough away from harvest to no worry about taste. the PGG looks way happier this morning. Wish I was down there sometimes to see if I could get her to the finish. Happy Days :high-five::volcano-smiley:

Good morning weed Lester. 'Well I burned my sulfur burner last night for a couple of hours to see if I can get the mold under control in the greenhouse. It wasn't bad but was starting to be way more present than I liked. I figure I'm far enough away from harvest to no worry about taste. the PGG looks way happier this morning. Wish I was down there sometimes to see if I could get her to the finish. Happy Days :high-five::volcano-smiley:

Good Morning Bee. Yeah I hear that sulfur is suppose to work magic for greenhouses, I hope you knocked that fungus dead! :Namaste: Hopefully you can get 'em to finish up to produce some decent herb. Those plants have came a LONG way since the beginning. :thumb: Have a good day Bee. :circle-of-love:

Fresh pics

KC-45 Pheno #5 Pine Spice (REVEG-----> REFLOWER)

IMG_38533.JPG
IMG_38543.JPG
IMG_38554.JPG
IMG_38564.JPG
IMG_38575.JPG

So as you can see she is doing stellar, just letting her do her own thing for awhile. Will need to give her some water soon. In other news, the 2 new Swiss Cheese seeds have sprouted! :Namaste: And the fall crop is doing just great. :thumb:

I will post some more pics throughout the weekend, for now I'm gonna relax. :volcano-smiley:

Lovely pics Brotha
and an Aloha FreeWeed day to you :high-five:

Mahalo brotha, I will try and get some better pics today. I think it's gonna be a great day. Have a good one! :ciao:

Thanks for the update Lester! That KC-45 is looking mighty fine. I love how reveged plants yield.:)

My pleasure RC :allgood:, I'm real impressed with the results thus far. Real interested to see this one to the finish line, she's a musty stinker and is loving her morning Sun everyday, those flower sites are gonna make some real progress now that the days are considerably shorter! :surf: :volcano-smiley:

The Vegetating Plants

Newly sprouted Swiss Cheese (could be males,females, or both)

IMG_38584.JPG

Critical (by Royal Queen) - feminized

IMG_38594.JPG

The Blueberry x Santa Maria plants (one and two) These plants are darn beautiful aren't they?
IMG_38603.JPG
IMG_38625.JPG

And this is Zilla's only surviving clone (KC-45 Pheno #6), however I am going to be taking some clones off her indefinitely.
IMG_38615.JPG

When the Sun angles are right, I'm gonna try and take some more Sister Zilla photos, I need to do a slight bottom canopy defol, and clear out some of the dead leaves. :surf:

:Namaste:

Nice update Overlord. Can you fax me a cutting of Zilla?

On a filthy, filthy day here it's wonderful to see such Californian sun. And greenery. I agree: the Blueberry x Santa Maria are very nice looking plants indeed. Very green post, Lester. Thank you.

Good evening weed Lester. Looking good. With all the sunshine how can't they look good :goodjob: Shatterday is coming so :volcano-smiley:

Good evening weed Lester. Looking good. With all the sunshine how can't they look good :goodjob: Shatterday is coming so :volcano-smiley:

Good Evenings Herb Brotha Bee! :volcano-smiley: :high-five:

Definitely cooling off at night though! :surf:

Aloha and a Great Weekend to ya Brotha :high-five:
plants look pretty oh so pretty :cheer:

Mahalo brotha for cruising through, you and OMM always swing through at the same time :) Hope you and yours have a wonderfully relaxing weekend my friend! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom