Rehabilitatora Grow Journal #2

pictures from 14 oct 24 days old (22 the smallest)
was away for a few days and rapid grow of the bigest plant went to near the light before i got home to adjust it i think i got a small light burn but i think i got it in time since its growing im still not 100% sure about i think some of the tips are yellowish or they are just not fully grown yet will see but its looks rly strange compared to others to thin leaves and not so bushy as other two and its only 20% sativa 80% indica the sort hm
just a touch of light burn it will heal, plants are looking good

pics from day 30 they all entered flowering hope the two bushes stretch little more so can catch up with the sativa one

im curious one of the sorts acording to royal queen seeds is a purple strain and shoud be purple atsome point. when this happens and how ? ive heard is something to do with lower temps but not so sure

Hey man everything is looking good. Mind if I take a seat and watch?!? Happy Sunday!! Good to see you with another journal!! 😎✌️

Cold weather negatively affects the plant's ability to process phosphorus which presents as purpling in the stalks and leaves. But for some strains the coloring is genetics and doesn't represent an environmental issue. Sounds like yours is one of the latter.

Cold weather negatively affects the plant's ability to process phosphorus which presents as purpling in the stalks and leaves. But for some strains the coloring is genetics and doesn't represent an environmental issue. Sounds like yours is one of the latter.
if it start to get purple at what point will be this later flowering?

heey guys got a question at what point should i start to take off the shitbranches that are at the botom so the main colas get bigger the two indica plants are going to develop 8 and the sativa one have 10 all plants are in goood health leaves are lovely and they growing good as far as i can tell got a plant number 4 inside wich is around 10 days old its in soil/coco mix 50/50% and its growing very good to soon gonna be toped in 2-3 days

Back
Top Bottom