Redlans First Quest

(note to all, I don't have it that far away from the lights normally, I do every third day...don't ask why. ) :420:

Umm let me check....

I'm not experienced enough to say for sure.... But I'm going to say it is female.... Just because I want it to be. :)

I found that if you have a "flash" camera (even a disposable with a flash) Line up your shot with the lights on(any light)Then have someone (or have a power strip on the floor you can turn off with your foot)Line up your shot.turn off the lights(hold steady for total darkness then snap! Humans always have red eye but everything in the room is picture perfect.No other light to interfer,Just an even flash from the camera.

I can't afford a camera :/ money is tight... I'll see if I don't have a better one laying around

It's an iPod touch I am using lol. It is all I have camera wise. ;( sorry.

Try it and prove me wrong,or prove me right and we all get good pictures and learned something.Flash in totally dark room.Practice your focus and shot.If you have the money take all pictues on a disposable have Wal mart put it on something transfer to computer and us.Or take a flash photo in the dark on anything you have.

If your daddy it rich,take a ride by the mill.If your Daddy is poor,just do what you feel.We're always happy ,we feel that life is worth living everyday.

iPods don't have flash. :/

Hmm, I don't seem to be the most popular out there.... But you will all be jeleous by the end of this! Or laughing uncontrollably that I failed so bad... Mwahahaha

So.... I had a light fall on the plant... Main branch broke off... I'm pretty bummed

How can I re root the part that fell off? I don't have Rockwell or rooting hormones lol

I did it once with a plumeria, a branch fell off and so I put it in some earth and it re rooted. Now, I'm not sure if that would work with cannabis. Maybe you could ask someone with more experience ... It's worth a try anyway, nothing to lose.

I did some research and it apparently is like a 1 in 8 success rate just back Into soil lol. May as well not waste the light. Will get some pictures of myhalfed plant up once I finish molding this branch into place to cover up the bald spot. Lol

Back
Top Bottom