Purple Pics

Thank you Bud Love.
4 down 4 to go.
Got some good news last night.
I’ll tell you as soon as I’m finished. Just have a mountain left to trim.
Congratulations my friend. They are beautiful colours. You really know how to get the best from a plant.
Enjoy the trim keep us posted!!

#6 Jher
Also can’t hold her self up.

87BE0D45-E1DE-4A64-8629-CD9E6EB63806.jpeg

Congratulations my friend. They are beautiful colours. You really know how to get the best from a plant.
Enjoy the trim keep us posted!!
Thank you my friend @Squiggle
Couldn't get finished with two of us full tilt. I'm packing it in ,tomorrow is another day. :thumb: I'm done.

Thank you my friend @Squiggle
Couldn't get finished with two of us full tilt. I'm packing it in ,tomorrow is another day. :thumb: I'm done.
The two of you were trimming and you still didn't get finished..
That must be an awesome feeling.
Having to much bud to trim:laugh:
With the little amount our plants produce, it takes us 20 minutes.

Enjoy the rest of your night you two.
Dream about trimming

The two of you were trimming and you still didn't get finished..
That must be an awesome feeling.
Having to much bud to trim:laugh:
With the little amount our plants produce, it takes us 20 minutes.

Enjoy the rest of your night you two.
Dream about trimming
I’ve seen your ladies if you can trim them in 20 minutes I want lessons. @Squiggle
Your girls are beautiful.
When are they lifting restrictions
so you can get a break from the city?

FLOWER ROOM
Every one wants out.
They all going into the tent to finish.
Meanwhile Yum Yum and her sister are into the light.

3CD4D87C-87A5-4B58-8CEB-DB14C2C847B4.jpeg

Quick LST
I pinch the branches till they collapse then bend top over.
These two ladies won’t give up.
They really like that light.
Of course I put the before and after pics backwards.
Infernal device.

C4FF3F56-0099-48F2-AA5D-298911F6C991.jpeg

909DFA88-05C0-4AC7-8E2F-54B66562F232.jpeg

4F79FD51-5A31-4BA4-98D7-D549392E8984.jpeg

4CA88497-6BE4-4205-8ACA-24A86A7E4EC7.jpeg

A25265FE-6D2A-479F-B37F-1652AEFE5BD0.jpeg

Oh my is right. @grimlyman she looks fantastic my friend. Is this a current grow. Or a girl you have harvested. Just wondering how those beautiful buds looked all trimed up. Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers Bill, this is going now, 2nd month of fall, and first time I have grown this, Gelat og.
It pre flowered really early, and I'm a little unsure when the chop will be, it is very hardy to bud rot which is my biggest problem here all my other plants have had it at some time or another. The buds were quite fluffy but have now filled out. Will try another couple of weeks and see, will keep you posted.

Cheers Bill, this is going now, 2nd month of fall, and first time I have grown this, Gelat og.
It pre flowered really early, and I'm a little unsure when the chop will be, it is very hardy to bud rot which is my biggest problem here all my other plants have had it at some time or another. The buds were quite fluffy but have now filled out. Will try another couple of weeks and see, will keep you posted.
Put another pic up my friend when your closer and we can help decide when.
Beautiful lady. :thumb:

Nice pics bill mate , given the weather at this side a bit better this week , ice the other day , then 17c the next :hmmmm:
Thank you mucker. I need a better phone, cameras not the best.
17 wow thats great. I bet its June before we get that warm here.

Where abouts are you 2 at? We have been having nice weather here in southeast Saskatchewan aside from today. It was 16 on the weekend and this long weekend looks just as good!

Where abouts are you 2 at? We have been having nice weather here in southeast Saskatchewan aside from today. It was 16 on the weekend and this long weekend looks just as good!
Hey how are you doing.
I’m happy to here thing’s are good there.
I’m in Ontario close the 45th parallel. They are still snowmobiling across the lake here. I’ve got my green house plans and I don’t care it’s spring.
That’s all that matters.

Last one Jher #8. She fell over as well as soon as I cut her loose.
I have to scrub out the tent for the new tenants.
10 girls sisters I’ll try and get comparison of each side by side.
they are over a month into flower.
My helper showed up today.

E12D0FD7-56D3-441E-BA56-F149BD75B56B.jpeg

47405E39-8A86-40AB-A724-3130DCA07ED1.jpeg

I’ve seen your ladies if you can trim them in 20 minutes I want lessons. @Squiggle
Your girls are beautiful.
When are they lifting restrictions
so you can get a break from the city?
I think me and the wife need lessons if you think that's quick, we must be doing something wrong. :laugh:
The wife's half of the plants just get cooked, so tight trimming doesn't bother her and I just stick any old plant matter in my pipe and smoke it.
at the minute the are beautiful, they are showing their autumn colours.

Restrictions are still a month away from being lifted. But that could all change, nothing is certain with our government.
Thanks for the compliment. Really Appreciate it.

I think me and the wife need lessons if you think that's quick, we must be doing something wrong. :laugh:
The wife's half of the plants just get cooked, so tight trimming doesn't bother her and I just stick any old plant matter in my pipe and smoke it.
at the minute the are beautiful, they are showing their autumn colours.

Restrictions are still a month away from being lifted. But that could all change, nothing is certain with our government.
Thanks for the compliment. Really Appreciate it.
I finally found one @Squiggle
I’d seen pics everywhere of these beautiful colas and these bic things.
Well low and behold it must have
Himmied.
Baby bic of my own.

EBC660FA-4B0B-4112-814B-3B1D82E37A65.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom