PowerpuffGirl's 1st Bubbles Grow

PPG, you just keep moving on along.
Keep studying the forums for hygozyme and peroxide uses, and all other bits of info that get your attention. That stuff will be good for something.
Keep up the good work!!

1/31: Day 40, Day 35 out of rockwool for SLH and WC, Day 29 for BK

Air temp: 65- 77.6F
RH: 42-65%

Things have been going really well over the past week. The closet pretty much smells like a greenhouse. It's a happy smell. :) The plants have been misted with a .3 EC nute solution each evening and get 2 hours of darkness for the leaves to dry out afterward. Fox Farm Grow Big and Big Bloom nutes have been added to the res at a 1:2 ratio, the concentration ranging from .65 -.90 EC depending on how fast the plant was gobbling, the WC had the highest concentration, the BK the weakest.

PPG-Day-40-7.JPG

The trio. From L to R: Nirvana White Castle, Green House Bubba Kush, Green House Super Lemon Haze

PPG-Day40-1.JPG

White Castle - She's been taking up 50-80 PPMs each day

PPG-Day38-1.JPG

White Castle stem

PPG-Day40-4.JPG

White Castle roots - This girl has been doing her Deep Water Culture proud. Growth, growth, growth, and dense to boot.

PPG-Day40-2.JPG

Super Lemon Haze - she's been taking up 40-50 PPMs each day

PPG-Day38-2.JPG

Super Lemon Haze Stem - She's been growing at an angle all along, and there's so many dense branches at the base, it's hard to get a pic of the main stalk.

PPG-Day40-6.JPG

Super Lemon Haze roots

PPG-Day40-3.JPG

Bubba Kush - she's been taking up 20-40 PPMs each day

PPG-Day38-3.JPG

Bubba Kush stem - also lots of branching at the base, and some lean, though not to the degree of the SLH.

PPG-Day40-5.JPG

Bubba Kush roots

The WC and SLH will probably be ready to migrate to the bloom cycle in a week, but I'm likely going to wait at least two weeks for the BK to mature. Makes me wish I had two grow rooms, but I really only have the one closet to spare for space.

Are there any negatives to just staying in the grow cycle until all three are ready for bloom?

Hey PPG, how is the grow looking.. Btw, Im in this months Nug and Plant of the month Contest if you wanna check it out. TY

I've put my votes out there - good luck! I'm hoping my plants are that delicious-looking 10-12 weeks from now!

The girls are still growing strong. The Super Lemon Haze and Bubba Kush are taking in @ 50PPM of nutes each day, the White Castle 100PPM. All three need about 1/2 a gallon each day to replenish now. The smell has also kicked up a couple notches, so the Ona Gel is now working it.

I've put my votes out there - good luck! I'm hoping my plants are that delicious-looking 10-12 weeks from now!

The girls are still growing strong. The Super Lemon Haze and Bubba Kush are taking in @ 50PPM of nutes each day, the White Castle 100PPM. All three need about 1/2 a gallon each day to replenish now. The smell has also kicked up a couple notches, so the Ona Gel is now working it.

dont forget that if your plants eat nutes equally with water, your PPM will not vary actually... You are actually measuring that they are using a liitle more nutes then water right now. 1/2 a gal is fantastic.. just watch that water intake, and if you see it suddendly drop off, flush immediately.

2/11: Day 51, Day 46 out of rockwool for SLH and WC, Day 2 BLOOM!!!

Air temp: 69.4F
RH: 49% (Down from 60% at the start of bloom)

So after 44 days of growth out of the rockwool for my Super Lemon Haze and White Castle, I switched over to bloom on day 45.

You may notice I didn't mention the Bubba Kush. She was doing well, but she was getting dwarfed by the other two plants. I could see my limited closet space being gobbled up, so I made the executive decision to cut down the BK and make room for the bigger girls. It freed up space to put in light on the sides of my grow closet, and though it was sad to cut down the BK, I think it was necessary to maximize the potential of my grow.

Before:
PPG-Day50-5.JPG

After (The dark thing is the middle now is a fan instead of a bucket):
PPG-Day51-1.JPG

I've added to my lights and now have 4' 4 bulb T-5s on either side and a 4' 6-bulb T-5 overhead. Total @ 700W and 64,000 lumens. I'm using a mix of light spectrums, with 4 6500K tubes in the closet and 10 2300K tubes.

PPG-Day51-5.JPG

A pic of the closet with added light

For nutes, I'm still using Fox Farm. I'm using the same nutes I did in the grow phase - Grow Big and Big Bloom - with an added 1/4 tsp/gallon of Open Sesame during the transition. Concentrations are @ .8 EC. So far the plants have shown signs of burning when I get up to 1.0 EC, so I'm staying conservatively.

I did a res change yesterday, and took some pics then. Here's how the girls are looking:

PPG-Day50-1.JPG

White Castle

PPG-Day50-3.JPG

White Castle Roots

PPG-Day51-2.JPG

White Castle Stem

PPG-Day50-2.JPG

Super Lemon Haze

PPG-Day50-4.JPG

Super Lemon Haze Roots

PPG-Day51-3.JPG

Super Lemon Haze Stem