Politoed Grows Fastbuds Auto OG Kush, Cream Cookies & Grapefruit In Hempy Under 500W Budget LED

Aloha Poli!! The 3rd photo from the bottom is a POTM contender and I love it! Love the furbaby guarding the plants too! Those girls are getting closer and closer.. I bet that grapefruit smells so good!! Aloha my Braddah and I hope you are having a blessed night!
:passitleft:

Aloha Poli!! The 3rd photo from the bottom is a POTM contender and I love it! Love the furbaby guarding the plants too! Those girls are getting closer and closer.. I bet that grapefruit smells so good!! Aloha my Braddah and I hope you are having a blessed night!
:passitleft:
thanks brotha! the stems smell like peach candy and the nugs smell fruity, funky and sour. cant wait to smoke her. glad you enjoyed the pics dude

Beautiful plants dude and great job on the new grow space. That’s damn fine work man!
thank you kindly! i hope to have that room up and running by the end of next weekend. we are having a pretty serious heat wave, and until i finish this last wall, that window a/c unit is powerless in a 100º attic 4x the size its meant to handle. i gotta give those air pots a try on a few plants next run.

Really? Holy Quack! I can’t wait to see it filled up! Loupe come in?
lofty goals (get it cause its an attic)

i hate myself

but yes, i hope its up and running by sunday night. the tentative plan is to get the 18/6 set up with
veg light: 13 small moms in 2L pots I have, plus some clones im working on
mars #1: 4 Fastberry and 1 LSD-25 (currently like day 15)
mars #2: will ceremoniously drop beans as i cut the ribbon to the room, gonna drop one of every auto bean in my collection that i have yet to grow (11 in total). gonna be a fun rest of the summer

loupe came in - the 2 plants that are closest to finished are still at least half clear and half cloudy with a scattered amber on a leaf here or there. so i will let them ride out week #10 and reassess next sunday. the stank is getting out of control.

i just got done fertigating the 6 main girls, feeding the 13 moms, repotting 4 clones, and fertigating my next purple run. and also i just got back from a weekend trip of kayaking and golfing and a 5 hour drive, so I will probably do the update tomorrow instead of tonight. i am wiped and my bong is stuck to my hand

thank you kindly! i hope to have that room up and running by the end of next weekend. we are having a pretty serious heat wave, and until i finish this last wall, that window a/c unit is powerless in a 100º attic 4x the size its meant to handle. i gotta give those air pots a try on a few plants next run.
I’m lucky and have been on the outskirts of the heat wave but I feel for you dude! I have two autos outside that I’ve been moving in and out of the weather lol.

Wish I had taken pics of the first transplant because the lateral roots hitting the sides were a lot thicker than what I’m used to seeing. I’ll definitely remember when they are ready to be transplanted into their flowering pots.

lofty goals (get it cause its an attic)
:rofl:

You’ve been busy! I just fed the veg room and took the tops off a coupe Tropicanna Banana. I’ve been neglecting them and letting them grow wild..... they’re way too tall so I took the top off and threw them in some water. I have too many right now. 12 in that room, 6 in the flower room and 2 in the tent plus the 4 clones I just put in water. I’ll need another veg light soon if this keeps up, lol.

Glad you had a dope weekend trip! With my shoulder I haven’t been golfing this year at all. Actually haven’t done much of anything really.

Update can wait! look forward to it.

Week 9 - Patience and Backbuilding

It is that part of the grow where I am basically just watching, making sure nothing goes wrong.

The girls are being fed pretty much daily, and I am starting to see the order in which they will finish.

I decided to do some serious backbuilding on the larger Cream Cookies. The results on her smaller sister are both undeniable and intriguing. The colas I clipped have gotten cartoonishly fat compared to the ones that I didn't, and keep in mind, I clipped the small colas to see if they'd catch up to the big ones. Now they're like double the size of the big ones. I will include photos of this below. The short Cream Cookies is stacking super fat and super quick, the taller girl still has a long way to go.

The shorter OG Kush pheno and the Peach Ring® smelling Grapefruit will be the first to finish. The trichs are mostly cloudy throughout though, with some clear and a few scattered amber. This is perfect because OG Kush is knockout weed to begin with, so to go all amber would just be Nyquil Nuggets.. and the Grapefruit is meant to be a daytime high energy sativa, so again I don't want too much amber there.

Also, thanks to my trusty air conditioner, some nice colors are showing up!

I did some reorganizing in the garden(s). Unrelated to this grow; My veg tent is now full with 14 bonsai moms, and a few clones that just rooted. I have also moved my next auto run into the main tent. That run is 4x Fastberry and 1x LSD-25 from Fastbuds. An experiment on soil vs hydro. The lone LSD is a replacement for the lone Fastberry that didn’t survive germination.

Nutes (ml/gal)
CC (lg) - 4ml micro / 2ml gro / 6ml bloom / 2ml calmag+ / 2tsp epsom salt
CC (sm) - 4ml micro / 6ml bloom / 1ml calmag+ / 1tsp epsom salt
OG Kush/Grapefruit - 2.5ml micro / 8ml bloom / 1ml calmag+ / 1tsp epsom salt

Temp: 67-80°F (heat wave)
RH: 40%

Day 65 (from seed)

OG Kush 1
2139E921-C810-408C-8898-FA31958F8DF5.jpeg
OG Kush 2
312F6EE1-0D10-43F8-A74C-BCA4E815CE79.jpeg
Grapefruit 1 (Peach Rings)
B3F6B045-C16D-4B0A-B9E9-5DF57D73AB2B.jpeg
Grapefruit 2
FB7C77D3-1559-4B8B-AC9E-44A9483ABFE0.jpeg
Cream Cookies Giant
418F6A65-0748-4BC4-833D-BD8153FEC94F.jpeg
Cream Cookies 2 Natural
0EFBF45A-FD7E-4E95-AAE3-66AEF50FFE6E.jpeg
Cream Cookies 2 Backbuilt
225BD4D9-4C83-4922-9198-8743B23EE5B5.jpeg
Squad
CD1C0E07-138D-43FE-93B9-F76186B075B1.jpeg

having some icloud issues that basically lock the photos right after i take them. here are some quick pics but a proper update is coming soon..

currently day 71 from seed
ED727118-F0F2-4AF7-8118-390DEF1BEE68.jpeg

OG Kush 1 and Grapefruit 1 (peach rings) got their last feed yesterday, drinking has slowed down and they are ready to go into darkness. debating one more feed with phd water and letting them go 2 more days. will decide tonight at lights on.
0F46CB1C-C78B-460C-8398-DEC4CF5BB320.jpeg
F58C164C-9D26-4EE9-9958-939F7C0FFC2C.jpeg

Looking deadly brother! Just about over the finish line now, can’t wait to see it all said and done. You starting another journal for the little ones? Or keeping this one running?
those little ones, where do i even begin

the soil girls are doing fine, a little smaller than i wouldve liked though. i upped the medium by 60% hoping for bigger plants. the plight of the autoflower!

the hempys are either coincidentally runts or i messed up real bad somewhere. theyre 2” tall on day 25 from sprout with 3-4 nodes, and budding already. im thinking ill cull them to be honest.

i got the 18/6 room hung yesterday. today im gonna wire it up, run a test tomorrow, and tuesday drop new beans. i will start a new journal for my attic antics.

leaning towards this

light 1 - sea of purple in 2 gals
2 lsd 25 (fb)
4 black cream (sweet seeds)
3 blackberry kush (dutch passion)

light 2 - sativa party in 3 gal fabric
2 seedsman amnesia
2 lemon haze auto (greenhouse)
2 sour diesel (dinafem)

Wow, that is small! Size doesn’t matter though...... lmao. Can’t wait for the attic run! Don’t forget to tag me in it so I don’t miss it.
haha maybe not in the bedroom, but in the garden it does!

im guessing that running my rh around 40% to keep my buds from molding is probably why they didnt grow so much. 40 is low for veg. but still, idk. its weird, but on to the next grow. only using soil this time.

Back
Top Bottom