Pitmaster Grows Some Smoke!

HELLO ALL YE CANNABIS LOVERS. MY NAME IS JOHN AND I'M LOCATED IN U.S.

Strain/s
: (Royal Queen Seeds Autos) Royal Gorilla, Green Gelato, North Thunderfuck
Genetic Makeup: Not sure at the moment.
Pot/Bucket Size: 5 GALLON
Tent Size: 4' x 4'x 8
How Many Plants: 3
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Just breaking ground in Solo Cups
Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Forest
Lights
: 500 Watt LED
Nutrients: Fox Farms Nutes
Room/Tent Temperature: 78-82 F
Relative Humidity: 65%
Media/Res PH:6.5
Pests: None
Watering: Every 2 days
woah, like a personal card + passport + FBI file :)

A little about Myself. My Wonderful Lady passed away on September 23, 2024. Saturday Oct. 5, 2024 we held her Funeral after a long Battle with Cancer. So, I decided to start a Grow Journal to help get through the Grieving process. As time goes on, I'll get better at explaining what I'm growing. Give me sometime Please.😭😭😭
So sorry to hear about your wonderful Lady passing. My condolences to you and your family. I could see how growing a garden would help the healing. May she rest in peace.

Good morning.
This light I bought from AC Infinity has some nice features to it. One of them is it can be set up so the lights come on Dim at dawn and then brighten and at Dusk they slowly dim like what would happen outdoor.

IONFRAME EVO6, Samsung LM301H EVO Commercial LED Grow Light, 500W, 4x4 ft.​

I've only had it for a few weeks. Soon I'll connect it to my UIS Pro 69 controller which I'll be able by Wi-Fi control all my equipment on my phone using the App for it when I'm away from home.

Good morning.
This light I bought from AC Infinity has some nice features to it. One of them is it can be set up so the lights come on Dim at dawn and then brighten and at Dusk they slowly dim like what would happen outdoor.

IONFRAME EVO6, Samsung LM301H EVO Commercial LED Grow Light, 500W, 4x4 ft.​

I've only had it for a few weeks. Soon I'll connect it to my UIS Pro 69 controller which I'll be able by Wi-Fi control all my equipment on my phone using the App for it when I'm away from home.
Morning Pitmaster yeah the IonFrames are nice i recently picked one up, a EVO 8 & using the sun rise/sunset feature but don't have the pro 69 controller yet

The North Thunderfuck Seed finally broke ground almost 2 weeks after the other 2 in this Pic.

20241011_074510.jpg

The North Thunderfuck Seed finally broke ground almost 2 weeks after the other 2 in this Pic.

20241011_074510.jpg
Hey buddy that could be important info. :thumb:
For those that give up after a few days.
Never give up.;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hello Folks, a bit of Info for those of you whom use Fox Farms Nutes.
When I purchased mine, they came with a Pamphlet explaining how to use on different growing methods. So that being said the nutes are geared toward photoperiod strains. I've had good results with them to date growing photoperiods. So I emailed Fox Farms they responded minutes later. I asked them to suggest how I should use the nutes I have on auto flowering which I am growing now. Here's their Reply!

Hello John,

Thank you for contacting FoxFarm! I am happy to help!

I have attached a copy of our Soil Feeding Schedule, which was designed with indoor gardening in mind. The information below may help you with your autoflowering plants. However, we do not have a feeding schedule specifically for autoflowers at this time, and since we do not test on autoflowering plants, we cannot make any guarantees on your results.

Autoflowering plants tend to have a two to four-week growth cycle and a six to eight-week flowering cycle, depending on the strain. On our feeding schedule, weeks 1-4 are for the vegetative stage, and weeks 5-12 are for the flowering stage. If your auto has a shorter vegetative growth cycle, jump to week five on the schedule when ready. If you are trying to decide which weeks to skip for a shorter overall grow, you could skip weeks 1 and 2 in the growth cycle and weeks 10 and 12 in the flowering cycle.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. To learn more about our company and new products and download our latest feeding schedules, please visit www.FoxFarm.com.

Rebeca
Customer Service
FoxFarm Soil & Fertilizer Company
1-800-436-9327
M-F 8:30am to 5:00pm PT

Second half of my Royal Queen Seeds order came yesterday.

Top 3 are autos
Bottom 3 are photo period since I'll be switching up between both at times.

Also, I have some Photoperiod seeds my buddy in Canada sent me that he crossbred.

One is a cross between white widow and grease gun he calls his Greased Widow.

The other is a cross between White Widow and Frosted Fruitcake. He calls it Frosted Widow Fruit.
I like them both.

So now I have 10 strains of autos and 5 strains of photo period.

20241012_084457.jpg

What nutes do you all use for autos looking for suggestions that won't break the bank.
Thank You!
i use Future Harvest Micro & grow with Epsom salt with a custom mix, 3 different strenths for different growth stages but if you're in the states i don't think you can get this brand

Back
Top Bottom