KBUENOS

Hey friends I have a new favorite, I want to share my thoughts on this amazing strain, please tell me any thoughts that you may have, and tell me what you're growing. Thank you!

Strain: Pink Runtz
When: January, 23, 2024. Harvest
Type: Balanced Hybrid

Appearance: short internodal spacing, trichomes galore, super dense, happy plant, short narrow fingered leaves, lots of one and three finger leaves, vigorous growth with a tree trunk stock, bright vibrant colors of blue green and pink
Smell: fruit cereal, bubblegum. so good! the scent has a narcotic effect that you can taste while it takes you to bliss
Taste: smooth, sweet, notes of bubblegum and the most perfect fruit candy flavor, reminds me of the best grape gummy candy

Type of Buzz: relaxing while not overpowering at the same time, my anxiety and procrastination leave my body, I find myself suddenly not dreading the dishes and all of the stuff that I need to do, you can smoke one or two tokes and enjoy the flavor and pick me up, or you can smoke it all day and not put yourself under the covers
Length of buzz: approximately six hours

Best Medicinal Use: Appetite, Anxiety, depression, lack of motivation, PTSD, focus, high blood pressure

Overall: I am so happy to have ran this one, photos don't do it justice, I did take some to show off though, this girl was strong, and vigorous, it was my first successful run ever, I have no complaints, the nuggets were all of good size thanks to the training that I implemented, she drank a whole lot of nutrients water, I was testing the reservoir sometimes three times per day, it is truly worth all the effort, the product is super clean and smooth, lots of very nice terpenes, the flower tastes very strongly of the pleasant smell that everyone in my family seems to feel the same about, this strain has been great for medicinal use as you can take a couple of tokes and set it down or you can smoke it all day and never get sloppy, it really helps my mother with her appetite, she has gastral paresis so eating is an issue, and if she does not eat the problem gets worse, its hard to want to eat when you're feeling sick all of the time, I am going to keep this one around for her, I really can not recommend this one enough, we were rewarded for the stewardship with just over 9oz. for the single plant that I ran under an Adjustawings Avenger light hood with a 1000 watt HID bulb, veg at %50, and bloom at%75 in a 4*4*7 room. I definitely recommend this one for any person who is sensitive to the stimulant effects of sativa, I most always go for Indica, this strain truly is the best of everything, I've been waiting my whole life to find this amazing combination of goodness.

Thanks for taking the time to read my first ever review of cannabis, I hope that you find the information helpful, if you want more information I'm here for that.

Your new friend Kelrone, Thanks 420 magazine for having this great network, compilation of useful information and the enthusiastic community of like minds, it is truly awesome to be here today, ten years ago there is no chance that I would ever allow myself to even be on this website, let alone networking with people and discussing the nuances of cannabis, I remember a time when helicopters landed in peoples yard and even telling a friend to "water in the evening" could put a person in prison for conspiracy, and for every bit of the time the number one defendant gets, possibly even more if you refused to cooperate, to later find that the other defendant is going to receive a big reprieve from the sentence, regardless if you've ever even been near the product.

PXL_20240118_170613402.jpg
PXL_20240123_195833198.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20240123_195530321 (1).PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20240123_195549719.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Pink Runtz sounds like a dream! I'm loving the sound of that fruit cereal and bubblegum flavor
thank you truly for checking out my review, this is my first essay on the site, the strain is top notch for sure, it doesn't get you too stoned either, yet I find myself not smoking as much as I do with some of the other strains which do that, the flavor, and the smell an intoxicating treat for sure. I recommend taking measures for smell as she can be detected from a block away, that's how I learned that those carbon filters need to be replaced every so often :lot-o-toke: I hope that you are having a awesome day friend, and I look forward to talking again in the future.

Hey friends I have a new favorite, I want to share my thoughts on this amazing strain, please tell me any thoughts that you may have, and tell me what you're growing. Thank you!

Strain: Pink Runtz
When: January, 23, 2024. Harvest
Type: Balanced Hybrid

Appearance: short internodal spacing, trichomes galore, super dense, happy plant, short narrow fingered leaves, lots of one and three finger leaves, vigorous growth with a tree trunk stock, bright vibrant colors of blue green and pink
Smell: fruit cereal, bubblegum. so good! the scent has a narcotic effect that you can taste while it takes you to bliss
Taste: smooth, sweet, notes of bubblegum and the most perfect fruit candy flavor, reminds me of the best grape gummy candy

Type of Buzz: relaxing while not overpowering at the same time, my anxiety and procrastination leave my body, I find myself suddenly not dreading the dishes and all of the stuff that I need to do, you can smoke one or two tokes and enjoy the flavor and pick me up, or you can smoke it all day and not put yourself under the covers
Length of buzz: approximately six hours

Best Medicinal Use: Appetite, Anxiety, depression, lack of motivation, PTSD, focus, high blood pressure

Overall: I am so happy to have ran this one, photos don't do it justice, I did take some to show off though, this girl was strong, and vigorous, it was my first successful run ever, I have no complaints, the nuggets were all of good size thanks to the training that I implemented, she drank a whole lot of nutrients water, I was testing the reservoir sometimes three times per day, it is truly worth all the effort, the product is super clean and smooth, lots of very nice terpenes, the flower tastes very strongly of the pleasant smell that everyone in my family seems to feel the same about, this strain has been great for medicinal use as you can take a couple of tokes and set it down or you can smoke it all day and never get sloppy, it really helps my mother with her appetite, she has gastral paresis so eating is an issue, and if she does not eat the problem gets worse, its hard to want to eat when you're feeling sick all of the time, I am going to keep this one around for her, I really can not recommend this one enough, we were rewarded for the stewardship with just over 9oz. for the single plant that I ran under an Adjustawings Avenger light hood with a 1000 watt HID bulb, veg at %50, and bloom at%75 in a 4*4*7 room. I definitely recommend this one for any person who is sensitive to the stimulant effects of sativa, I most always go for Indica, this strain truly is the best of everything, I've been waiting my whole life to find this amazing combination of goodness.

Thanks for taking the time to read my first ever review of cannabis, I hope that you find the information helpful, if you want more information I'm here for that.

Your new friend Kelrone, Thanks 420 magazine for having this great network, compilation of useful information and the enthusiastic community of like minds, it is truly awesome to be here today, ten years ago there is no chance that I would ever allow myself to even be on this website, let alone networking with people and discussing the nuances of cannabis, I remember a time when helicopters landed in peoples yard and even telling a friend to "water in the evening" could put a person in prison for conspiracy, and for every bit of the time the number one defendant gets, possibly even more if you refused to cooperate, to later find that the other defendant is going to receive a big reprieve from the sentence, regardless if you've ever even been near the product.

PXL_20240123_195833198.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20240123_195530321 (1).PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20240123_195549719.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
I wants some Too! Lol, That looks awesome. Do ya have any leads on some beans for it? :passitleft::rollit:

I wants some Too! Lol, That looks awesome. Do ya have any leads on some beans for it? :passitleft::rollit:
Thanks friend, I see that Blimburn does have beans, I actually got mine as a clone from a nice little place that isn't open anymore however theirs is the same "pink panties" x "rainbow sherbet" cross, there is another "pink runts that is a zkittles cross that some offer, thanks for asking actually too because I am glad to know that I can pick some up too, it is a first time favorite.

Back
Top Bottom